***Official**** 2022 Auburn football man crush

bigbird

Sorry ladies and gents for my tardiness. I've been dealing with a recent death in the family. 😞

Huge thanks to @bigbird for starting the thread and keeping the tradition going in my absence. 

Here's to a great season in 2022! 

War Eagle everyone!!!

I'm riding with my guy Jaylin Simpson. 😍😍🤩🤩

USATSI_17064073.jpg

He’s baaaack! Sorry for your loss. Bird asked me to do it yesterday and thank God you saved me. I worked on it last night and it’s a lot. Thanks 🙏 

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2

He’s baaaack! Sorry for your loss. Bird asked me to do it yesterday and thank God you saved me. I worked on it last night and it’s a lot. Thanks 🙏 

Maybe Bird can work some of his mod magic so I can update the list.

• Haha 1

The doubter crushing. Crootin pointing. Mexico stayin! Commie shooting. Media dominating. Potato boiling.

Coach Bryan “TopGun” Harsin!!!!!!

5B915A4F-AA81-4DB7-ABD7-CD5F68672765.jpeg

His callsign is Hars. Lol

Amateurs! The lot of ya!

I'm calling my shot with Nick Brahms!

image.png.0a967a2c0902a3b5fd5907d91a3e5fa9.png

He's still there? As a player? Thought he was part of coaching staff by now.  Been here forever.  😁

• Haha 1

I'll go with the man cleaning it up deep.  Donovan Kaufman! #1

de02901e-09ef-4cd0-a59d-019a5526cce2_text.gif

usatsi_17244090.jpg

Sounds like you got a good one...

From al.com

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/08/observations-from-day-6-of-auburn-fall-camp.html

- Donovan Kaufman continues to make a positive impression. He was named special teams player of the day for Thursday’s practice. He was the top ball hawk on Wednesday.

“When you walk into a meeting as a coach, you’ve gotta be prepared because he wants to know what’s going on all around. Just his leadership capability, he’s got high energy,” defensive back coach Zac Etheridge on Kaufman. “He goes all day. He’s just disruptive. You can put him all over the field, and he’s gonna understand what’s going on in the scheme.”

Kaufman also could be an option as a returner on punts and kickoffs.

“Everything we ask him to do on special teams, whether returning a punt or a kickoff or blocking for the kickoff returner, or rushing a punt or covering a kickoff, whatever we ask him to do, he excels at. He’s just a really good football player,” special teams coach and edge linebacker coach Roc Bellantoni said. And it’s because of his work ethic. He’s up in the staff room. When we’re not meeting, he’s in there watching film. A real student of the game, and he’s a real leader of our guys.”

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sounds like you got a good one...

From al.com

https://www.al.com/auburnfootball/2022/08/observations-from-day-6-of-auburn-fall-camp.html

- Donovan Kaufman continues to make a positive impression. He was named special teams player of the day for Thursday’s practice. He was the top ball hawk on Wednesday.

“When you walk into a meeting as a coach, you’ve gotta be prepared because he wants to know what’s going on all around. Just his leadership capability, he’s got high energy,” defensive back coach Zac Etheridge on Kaufman. “He goes all day. He’s just disruptive. You can put him all over the field, and he’s gonna understand what’s going on in the scheme.”

Kaufman also could be an option as a returner on punts and kickoffs.

“Everything we ask him to do on special teams, whether returning a punt or a kickoff or blocking for the kickoff returner, or rushing a punt or covering a kickoff, whatever we ask him to do, he excels at. He’s just a really good football player,” special teams coach and edge linebacker coach Roc Bellantoni said. And it’s because of his work ethic. He’s up in the staff room. When we’re not meeting, he’s in there watching film. A real student of the game, and he’s a real leader of our guys.”

denzel-washington-training-day.gif.6a647828aa04e29660dfd24dbeed702e.gif

I'd liked what I heard from early camp.  He seemed like he was taking it up a notch.  He will be a force this year.  I'm due a good one on these man crushes.  My dude last year never saw the field and transferred out lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well hell I'll take Aussie Oscar Chapman in honor of Olivia Newton-John who past away today. Yes I know she was born in England but she moved to Aussie land at a young age. Damn she was good looking

Ya boy doing it for you!

• Love 2

I'll go with Marcus Harris on the DL wreaking havoc.  #WDE

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 4.36.52 AM.png

Really good pick!  He is routinely forgotten/overlooked, but he impressed me last year.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone picked Tank yet? If not, I'm calling him as my mancrush...

10 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Has anyone picked Tank yet? If not, I'm calling him as my mancrush...

Somebody did earlier but there is another RB that recently impressed at scrimmage that hasn't been selected yet.  

@WarTimhave you taken over the thread yet to update who's got who? 

Also not many TEs have been selected either, or coaches

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

Somebody did earlier but there is another RB that recently impressed at scrimmage that hasn't been selected yet.  

@WarTimhave you taken over the thread yet to update who's got who? 

I don't mind my mancrush being Alston.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 4:52 PM, ValleyTiger said:

Sorry ladies and gents for my tardiness. I've been dealing with a recent death in the family. 😞

Huge thanks to @bigbird for starting the thread and keeping the tradition going in my absence. 

Here's to a great season in 2022! 

War Eagle everyone!!!

I'm riding with my guy Jaylin Simpson. 😍😍🤩🤩

USATSI_17064073.jpg

I just want to apologize for the post about updating the OP. (I wasn't being mean or anything just saying I think that will help people when putting in their picks)

I didn't see this post. Very sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for you and your family. Thanks @bigbirdfor picking up the thread. 

• Like 1