***Official**** 2022 Auburn football man crush

bigbird

On 8/9/2022 at 10:47 PM, JBiGGiE said:

Amateurs! The lot of ya!

I'm calling my shot with Nick Brahms!

image.png.0a967a2c0902a3b5fd5907d91a3e5fa9.png

I'll take "Posts That Didn't Age Well" for $500, Alex...

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

I'll take "Posts That Didn't Age Well" for $500, Alex...

We'll allow another selection, if so desired.  There are a good number of contributors that could use the support 

Who’s got Shed?

• Like 1

Pretty proud of my O-line guys, especially Tate. New center, only one bad snap that I saw, no penalties on the line, looked like good communication amongst them.  I know this was only Mercer, but they seem to know what they are doing. My concern is with strength and size when we get into big league play.  But so far, very happy!!! Way to go O-line!!!

From reading up on SJSU Offense it is basically a scrambling QB who can run one large WR and a lot of passes to RB's. Our Edge Players Leota and Hall will need to contain so players like my man Cam and Pappoe can cleanup.  This will also test out LB's in covering RB's on passing routes.  I think both our LB's have the range and speed to cover RB's out of the backfield and I expect Cam to have another monster game.

• Like 1

My dude Damari Alston finally got a chance with the real offense and looked good! Holy cow his vision and patience looked impressive for such a young runner.

• Like 4

I would like to get a refund on my pick of the O-line, please. They don’t seem to be working properly. I understand that I may be beyond the return date, so if you can’t give me a replacement that works, I’ll try again next year.  

Poor guys. Something is desperately wrong.  

• Haha 2