The FBI raids Mar-A-Lago.

AU9377

Isn't the current FBI director a Trump appointee?

Doesn’t the DOJ tell the FBI who to investigate?

In the context of suggesting we can't trust the FBI's investigation because they might plant evidence, is this really relevant?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the context of suggesting we can't trust the FBI's investigation because they might plant evidence, is this really relevant?

It’s relevant to the raid.  With 30 FBI agents on the property planting evidence would be very difficult.

Trust is earned.......and this government doesn't deserve it. 

So, we get chastised by you for not trusting LEOs, but then you turn around and say the government cannot be trusted.  I'd trust federal judges more than I trust LEOs.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

So, we get chastised by you for not trusting LEOs, but then you turn around and say the government cannot be trusted.  I'd trust federal judges more than I trust LEOs.

Back the blue under specific conditions beneficial to me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Pretty extensive actions to prevent Trump from running.  Must be a huge deficit showing up in the polls.

Actually the democrats are polling quite well on the generic ballot. 

• Like 1

Actually the democrats are polling quite well on the generic ballot. 

They always do.  But they never report bad polls. Nothing else explains the effort to make it illegal for Trump to run. That is a signal.

• Facepalm 2

Selective reading? I have always stated LEO's aren't perfect, called out those who deserve it and rarely do I believe the government can be trusted under the current circumstance. Judges are no different than anyone else....many of which are politically swayed. 

• Like 1

Selective reading? I have always stated LEO's aren't perfect, called out those who deserve it and rarely do I believe the government can be trusted under the current circumstance. Judges are no different than anyone else....many of which are politically swayed. 

Well judges are different from the general population in that the must abide by the rules of judicial conduct, just like attorneys must abide by the rules of professional conduct.

Further, the legal field is a bit better at self policing it’s members, though not by much. 

Well judges are different from the general population in that the must abide by the rules of judicial conduct, just like attorneys must abide by the rules of professional conduct.

Further, the legal field is a bit better at self policing it’s members, though not by much. 

Judicial rules and judicial measure along with professional conduct create consistency in the courtroom and in application of the law but it hasn't stopped judges from ruling differently on the issuance of warrants and the like based on their own biases. You know there's judges that prosecutors will go to for the issuance of a warrant due to their likelihood of granting them. 

• Like 1

Isn't the current FBI director a Trump appointee?

I didn't trust him either. The US Government has a long ways to go. 

• Facepalm 1

A federal judge had to sign off of this. No way it’s a nothing burger

Just like the Steele dossier, right?  

I’ll believe it’s real when I see the evidence - the real evidence.  The media lost its claim at objectivity during the first three years of Trumps term.   They’ll make all sorts of claims over the next few days.   Until then, it appears to be purely politically motivated.   Heck they spent more FBI hours in that one raid than they have on Hunters laptop.   And if the so alleged records are that critical, ole Hillary sure got a pass - or has the law changed?   

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 3

Just like the Steele dossier, right?  

I’ll believe it’s real when I see the evidence - the real evidence.  The media lost its claim at objectivity during the first three years of Trumps term.   They’ll make all sorts of claims over the next few days.   Until then, it appears to be purely politically motivated.   Heck they spent more FBI hours in that one raid than they have on Hunters laptop.   And if the so alleged records are that critical, ole Hillary sure got a pass - or has the law changed?   

Try to be less predictable. I called it that you guys would just bring up hunter Biden, Hillary’s emails and mueller. 

Further, the Steele dossier situation is hardly analogous to this. Signing a search warrant for a former president’s home will be scrupulously reviewed by multiple federal judges, the AG, head of the FBI. Highly unlikely multiple federal judges would sign off on it without doing extreme diligence in verifying the evidence giving rise to probable cause for a former president. They know the ramifications of a fraudulently obtained warrant in this situation. 

Moreover, no one should get a pass. Hillary should have been indicted if they determined she should have been charged. Hillary sucks dude, you don’t score any points attacking her. 

The media’s objectivity has no bearing on the search warrant. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They always do.  But they never report bad polls. Nothing else explains the effort to make it illegal for Trump to run. That is a signal.

They don't. It's a rolling thing. 

They can, but the FBI can initiate an investigation without approval of the DOJ.  The FBI has to present a case to the DOJ and the DOJ decides whether or not to prosecute generally.

There had to be a mother load of probable cause in order to get a Federal Magistrate to sign this warrant.

Edited by AU9377

They can, but the FBI can initiate an investigation without approval of the DOJ.  The FBI has to present a case to the DOJ and the DOJ decides whether or not to prosecute generally.

There had to be a mother load of probable cause in order to get a Federal Magistrate to sign this warrant.

this is what these guys don't understand, sure for the run of the mill warrant, fraudulent affidavits slip through at times, its not a good thing but LEOs will misrepresent information or their CIs will not be credible but still the warrant gets signed off on.  This is not a run of the mill warrant.

• Like 1