Finebaum reacts to campaign against Harsin

aubiefifty

Not bad, Paul. Not bad at all.

• Like 5

AL.Com could be re-named roll tide.com.   It is a joke.   On any given day, there will be 4 articles about UA@T for each 1 about AU.   The number of articles alone show the bias.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LPTiger said:

AL.Com could be re-named roll tide.com.   It is a joke.   On any given day, there will be 4 articles about UA@T for each 1 about AU.   The number of articles alone show the bias.

And if we’re honest, our claimed NC-to-claimed NC ratio vs them is worse than 4-1, so that figures.

Edited by Swamp Eagle

I don’t listen to finbaum as much as I used to. Not avoiding the show just on a different schedule. Seems like I remember PF taking shots at Harsin during the coup attempt?

11 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

You mentioned AL.com, I’m going to mention the writer’s name, his name is Joseph Goodman, and he carried on a vicious, unsubstantiated campaign against Bryan Harsin over the COVID shot. I am not here to make medical decisions, or political decisions, that’s not what I do. But that was his choice, and you could choose to respect it or not. But it doesn’t cause for a one-man campaign to try to get the guy fired.”

I know I'm going against the grain here, based on the likes of the initial post.

But this is total BS. Goodman's articles about Harsin's stance on the COVID shot were much more accurate than "vicious." 

Either way, it doesn't matter. Harsin wasn't targeted simply because of this. I could list the other reasons, but you already know them. 

Finebaum somehow manages to have the worst take, no matter the circumstances. If you're wondering why you finally agree with him, maybe stop to think about it?

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2

4 hours ago, cbo said:

I know I'm going against the grain here, based on the likes of the initial post.

But this is total BS. Goodman's articles about Harsin's stance on the COVID shot were much more accurate than "vicious." 

Either way, it doesn't matter. Harsin wasn't targeted simply because of this. I could list the other reasons, but you already know them. 

Finebaum somehow manages to have the worst take, no matter the circumstances. If you're wondering why you finally agree with him, maybe stop to think about it?

Goodman's musings were uncalled for, unfounded, and completely ridiculous. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, alexava said:

I don’t listen to finbaum as much as I used to. Not avoiding the show just on a different schedule. Seems like I remember PF taking shots at Harsin during the coup attempt?

Whenever he can he goes against the grain to get more pings. It serves his livelihood better which is his singular purpose.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hank2020 said:

Whenever he can he goes against the grain to get more pings. It serves his livelihood better which is his singular purpose.

As the Bohemian Rhapsody ending: "Any way the wind blows ..."

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cbo said:

Goodman wears the pink slit hat..that's what's accurate 

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, Hank2020 said:

hank from what i hear finebaum is worth a large sized chuck of chain so i doubt he has to ping anyone. i seldom listen to him anymore because i enjoyed his humor but now he has idiots like jim calling in and hollering the whole show and dozens if not more have complained about jim but they keep letting him on air. now goodman? he might need the pings but not finebaum.

• WarTiger changed the title to Finebaum reacts to campaign against Harsin
2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

hank from what i hear finebaum is worth a large sized chuck of chain so i doubt he has to ping anyone. i seldom listen to him anymore because i enjoyed his humor but now he has idiots like jim calling in and hollering the whole show and dozens if not more have complained about jim but they keep letting him on air. now goodman? he might need the pings but not finebaum.

As long as he wants to work, he needs the pings. He brings zero value wo his weird callin show. He brings absolutely nothing else to the table.

• Like 3