Russian Collusion with Trump Campaign

homersapien

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Is this when he cracked the joke while on the campaign rally trail?

Yep and the left got their knickers in a twist. 

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Is this when he cracked the joke while on the campaign rally trail?

You really have to be a true believer to think he was joking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

poor ol repubs have no comebacks with trump what he is. but hey you guys were warned over and over and you made fun of us or called it fake news. now you are stuck with him. and i imagine trumps problems are just now starting. but i tell you what. depending on who she faces and IF she does it i will have to consider ms cheney because she sure put country before politics.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

Yep and the left got their knickers in a twist. 

and now it is your turn in the barrel wde. i hate it for you as you were not as bad a lot of them. i think salty figured trump out before anyone. are you going to vote for liz if she makes it? if she makes it i will think long and hard on supporting her. she put her country ahead of herself knowing she would lose her seat. and lord help us there might be an honest cheney!

On 8/16/2022 at 10:24 PM, icanthearyou said:

He's not smiling.  No one is laughing.  There is not a joke. 

Deny reality?

He was clearly slamming the media for failing to even try to pressure Hillary to turn over the emails. Sorry if you are too jaded to see that. It was pretty clear. Wouldn’t matter anyway the emails were all about yoga and Chelsea’s wedding.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2022 at 5:15 PM, Leftfield said:

You two are saying the findings of the Senate Intelligence Committee are..."horse hockey?"

I have asked like 100+ times for one citation of the 100M+Times we were told that Sedition, Treason, Collusion Charges were coming and that arrests would be made. 

PLEASE, SHOW THE AMERICAN CITIZENRY where even one person was arrested, charged, brought to trial, convicted sentenced and is doing time.

WE WERE ALL PROMISED THIS HOURLY FOR 4+ YEARS. Just show me:

the mugshots
the perp walk
the court docket
the District
the Judge
the Warrant
the Affidavit for the Warrant
show us even one court filing for anything relating to Sedition, Treason, Collusion

for even one person. 

YES PLEASE - Happy Squirrel | Make a Meme

Edited by DKW 86
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

I have asked like 100+ times for one citation of the 100M+Times we were told that Sedition, Treason, Collusion Charges were coming and that arrests would be made. 

PLEASE, SHOW THE AMERICAN CITIZENRY where even one person was arrested, charged, brought to trial, convicted sentenced and is doing time.

WE WERE ALL PROMISED THIS HOURLY FOR 4+ YEARS. Just show me:

the mugshots
the perp walk
the court docket
the District
the Judge
the Warrant
the Affidavit for the Warrant
show us even one court filing for anything relating to Sedition, Treason, Collusion

for even one person. 

YES PLEASE - Happy Squirrel | Make a Meme

Sure, here ya go:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854/gov.uscourts.flsd.617854.57.0.pdf

2 hours ago, Didba said:

Lmao GIFs | Tenor

Wow, you dont read much huh? So a warrant executed on Trump for alleged classified documents that we just became aware of is what we were looking for for 6 years?

Look, I am as glad as anyone that trump may be kept from running again, BUT I am still waiting to see that anything related to the first four years of accusations that were made BEFORE he even took office. 

• Facepalm 1

13 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Lmao GIFs | Tenor

Wow, you dont read much huh? So a warrant executed on Trump for alleged classified documents that we just became aware of is what we were looking for for 6 years?

Look, I am as glad as anyone that trump may be kept from running again, BUT I am still waiting to see that anything related to the first four years of accusations that were made BEFORE he even took office. 

No, I just skimmed your comment, didn't see you were focused on stuff during his presidency.

Also, no need for the snark, or personal attacks, bud. I am not Homer or ICHY.

1 minute ago, Didba said:

No, I just skimmed your comment, didn't see you were focused on stuff during his presidency.

Homeys article was focused on what happened BEFORE his Presidency...

Also, no need for the snark, or personal attacks, bud. I am not Homer or ICHY.

Noted, Apologies...

3 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

Noted, Apologies...

Yeah, that was my bad, what I get for skimming and also jumping in at the end of the thread without reading the OP's post.