Liz Cheney

wdefromtx

Think most folks saw this one coming from a mile away. She had much more support outside of Wyoming,

It's strange days indeed when you see Democrats rooting for a Cheney to win a race...

She won't be out of work long. I won't be surprised if a TV talking head gig comes her way.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, wdefromtx said:

Focus on Trump and not the needs of ones constituents. Fail. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 2
  • Dislike 1

47 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Focus on Trump and not the needs of ones constituents. Fail. 

Her constituents need them some Trump! He’s their savior! They live off the drama! 

• Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Her replacement 

255E5B8C-8918-413E-BA5D-EF4A76DDD24A.jpeg

she is scary.......

Repubs celebrate the defeat of a moderate Republican while shrugging their shoulders at Republican candidates like MTG, Walker, Bobert,  Gym Jordan, etc who are literally mentally unstable individuals with a shoe size for an IQ. 

The Republican Party is doing a very bad job at not being the "Party of Stupid" 

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Repubs celebrate the defeat of a moderate Republican while shrugging their shoulders at Republican candidates like MTG, Walker, Bobert,  Gym Jordan, etc who are literally mentally unstable individuals with a shoe size for an IQ. 

I am more concerned with them becoming the party of lies and misinformation, even more concerned with their anti-democracy position.

They are rapidly going through the entire playbook of how to turn a democracy into a autocracy.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Her replacement 

255E5B8C-8918-413E-BA5D-EF4A76DDD24A.jpeg

If I didn't know this was a GOP candidate, I'd say this straight up looks like a drag queen. 

Edited by CoffeeTiger

Too much integrity and willingness to speak the truth to people who'd rather cover their ears and scream "LALALAICANTHEARYOU" when confronted with reality.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I mean when Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert and MGT are some of the loudest proponents of the new age republicans, it’s hard for them not to be the party of stupid. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Didba said:

I mean when Matt Gaetz, Lauren Boebert and MGT are some of the loudest proponents of the new age republicans, it’s hard for them not to be the party of stupid. 

AOC, Cori Bush, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar say hello!  And let's not forget the likes of Eric Swalwell (sleeping with a Chinese spy) and Adam "Bull" Schiff.  These "intellectual giants" don't put a very good light on the Democrat party either!

Edited by auburn41
  • Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

AOC, Cori Bush, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar say hello!  And let's not forget the likes of Eric Swalwell (sleeping with a Chinese spy) and Adam "Bull" Schiff.  These "intellectual giants" don't put a very good light on the Democrat party either!

Gatz is under investigation for child sex trafficking's. Boebert's husband was once arrested for exposing his penis to underaged girls at a public bowling ally, and MTG thinks jewish space lasers are a thing. 

I'll take the Democrats, you can keep the pervs, pedos, and conspiracy nuts. 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

If I didn't know this was a GOP candidate, I'd say this straight up looks like a drag queen. 

My first thought was MSNBC reporter. 

43 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Gatz is under investigation for child sex trafficking's. Boebert's husband was once arrested for exposing his penis to underaged girls at a public bowling ally, and MTG thinks jewish space lasers are a thing. 

I'll take the Democrats, you can keep the pervs, pedos, and conspiracy nuts. 

Omar married her brother, Bush is still saying “defund the police” while using taxpayer funding to hire private security (she gets people with guns to protect her while taking away protection for the average citizen.  Still waiting on Adam Schiff to produce his “evidence”. Swalwell slept with Feng Feng and lord only knows what he told her. AOC makes $174K per year, has a Tesla and wants me to pay her $17K in student loans.  Hell, AOC didn’t even know what a garbage disposal was.  Tlaib is another student loan whiner but she took home thousands from the government during Covid lockdowns (after voting for the bill) because she is a landlord. She should use that money to pay her loan!!  Oh and let’s not forget how Shelia Jackson Lee asked the folks at Johnson Space Center how close the Mars Lander was to the US flag (that is on the MOON). 

While I certainly don’t agree with everything whacky Republicans say or do, or vouch for the character of any of them or their spouses, to call one group “more stupid” than the other is beyond the pale!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

50 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Omar married her brother, Bush is still saying “defund the police” while using taxpayer funding to hire private security (she gets people with guns to protect her while taking away protection for the average citizen.  Still waiting on Adam Schiff to produce his “evidence”. Swalwell slept with Feng Feng and lord only knows what he told her. AOC makes $174K per year, has a Tesla and wants me to pay her $17K in student loans.  Hell, AOC didn’t even know what a garbage disposal was.  Tlaib is another student loan whiner but she took home thousands from the government during Covid lockdowns (after voting for the bill) because she is a landlord. She should use that money to pay her loan!!  Oh and let’s not forget how Shelia Jackson Lee asked the folks at Johnson Space Center how close the Mars Lander was to the US flag (that is on the MOON). 

While I certainly don’t agree with everything whacky Republicans say or do, or vouch for the character of any of them or their spouses, to call one group “more stupid” than the other is beyond the pale!!!

You’re just upset she married her brother and broke your heart.

20 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:
1 hour ago, auburn41 said:

You’re just upset she married her brother and broke your heart.

“All Hat No Cattle” trying to make jokes. Your joke posts aren’t funny but I get a lot of laughs over your serious posts!!😂

21 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

“All Hat No Cattle” trying to make jokes. Your joke posts aren’t funny but I get a lot of laughs over your serious posts!!😂

My jokes require a recipient with a sense of humor. 😉 But this was actually a serious post.

5 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Yeah, those first four are intellectual giants compared to the people I named. Good try though, bud. Always funny when you guys think y’all have a “got ‘em” and it falls so flat. 

3 hours ago, auburn41 said:

Good try, bud. None of those thing you named are as stupid or corrigible as Gaetz, Boebert, and MTG.

Gaetz was so dumb he left a venmo trail of payments for sex with 17 year old women. Boebert literally has a GED and no other education. Plus, her husband is a sex offender. MTG is well also very very dumb. Like I’ve heard her mistake basic law so badly that I’ve literally laughed out loud. 

also those three among several other republicans voted against reactivating the lend lease program to aid Ukraine against Russia. Like almost the entirety of republicans and all democrats voted for the Ukraine lend lease but those idiots didn’t citing hunter biden’s laptop. 

plus the whole student loan thing you keep throwing out that you act like is a bad thing is seriously laughable. Also just for fun but Mitch McConnell’s wife is a Chinese asset! 

further, multiple statements in your post are outright lies while all of mine are true! Try spewing less alt right talking points and more factual discussion. Also pretty hilarious how triggered you got by me pointing out some very dumb republicans. fragile are you?

again. Good effort, bud. Thanks for playing. Any time you need a dressing down or education on how the law works feel free to @ me. I love educating you guys with my expertise in politics and the law. 

Edited by Didba
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wdefromtx said:

My first thought was MSNBC reporter. 

Maybe a CNN war correspondent 

• Haha 1

To all the other conservatives I converse with fairly diplomatically on here, I apologize for the above, I had to take the gloves off for that loony.