Mark My Word 2022

DaddyBoyAU

35 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I started off optimistic about Harsin.

I dare you to find posts that support this statement.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

MMW:

- Auburn over 6 wins is the easiest money you'll ever make if you have access to bet it.  We start 5-0 and win at least 8 games.  

- We beat the absolute dog crap out of Mississippi State and Arkansas

- Ashford takes over as starting QB at some point this season.  Ultimately his playmaking ability wins the job.

- Kentucky wins the East

- A&M loses at least 3 games

- Ohio State wins the CFP

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Most of my posts before Harsin was hired had to do with the likelihood that AU would go through the normal average of three to four new coaches before we settled on one that we were satisfied with.

After Harsin was hired I never precluded the fact that we could get lucky and Harsin would work out. I did post a few times that he had a good background. Maybe optimistic was too strong a word. Let's use hopeful instead.

Then, starting with the balance of recruiting for the class of 2020 things began the slide that we've been on ever since.

19 hours ago, Rednilla said:

That was the ultimate uno reverse 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

MMW: Auburn starts out 5-0, finishes with 9 wins in the regular season, and we get to 10 with a bowl victory.

MMW: We are competitive into the 4th quarter in all 3 losses.

MMW: We finish top 10 in recruiting.

MMW: Texas A&M loses at least 4 games, and the seat gets warmer for Jimbo. This includes a 4 touchdown blowout in Tuscaloosa.

MMW: Ohio St wins the CFP.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 9:40 AM, DaddyBoyAU said:

Don't debate or flame other posters' predictions on this thread, it is just for the predictions

Ok, reminder of the rules here Mikey, Bird, et al... Some of you will be kicked out of the thread and forced to sit out half of the next thread.  Just sayin'

12 hours ago, Mikey said:

Most of my posts before Harsin was hired had to do with the likelihood that AU would go through the normal average of three to four new coaches before we settled on one that we were satisfied with.

After Harsin was hired I never precluded the fact that we could get lucky and Harsin would work out. I did post a few times that he had a good background. Maybe optimistic was too strong a word. Let's use hopeful instead.

Then, starting with the balance of recruiting for the class of 2020 things began the slide that we've been on ever since.

So in other words, you were talking out of your rear end. Right.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

So in other words, you were talking out of your rear end. Right.

In straight words, you either didn't bother to read or simply chose to play dumb.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

In straight words, you either didn't bother to read or simply chose to play dumb.

In straight words, I challenged you to provide posts that support the idea that you started off optimistic about Harsin. You talked around it instead of ponying up. Period.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Who says, "in straight words"?   Is that some weird homophobic thing I don't know about?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Who says, "in straight words"?   Is that some weird homophobic thing I don't know about?

is-that-your-question-kevin-hart.gif 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Why did your mind wander in that direction? How weird!

On 8/22/2022 at 10:09 AM, Rednilla said:

".....Gogue and Greene got enough of the circus, told everybody else to stand down and hired a solid coach after removing the stupid staffing stipulations from the conversation. Kudos to those two! " Dec 23, 2020.

Edited by Mikey

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

Why did your mind wander in that direction? How weird!

Probably because nobody says that, and forgive me if conservative folks make up the majority of our fan base and have proven time again how homophobic they can be.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Probably because nobody says that, and forgive me if conservative folks make up the majority of our fan base and have proven time again how homophobic they can be.  

Not to perpetuate this, but "in straight words" has, in no way, anything to do with sexual orientation. Think of it along the lines of "straight to the point" or non ambiguous. To call someone homophobic here is laughable and forcing it into a nearsighted political swipe is a pretty bad look. 

Let's all drop this here. If you'd like to continue, then please begin a thread on the political forum.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kennypowers said:

C’mon dude!

MMW

Auburn will go 5 wide with all TE's in a goal line situation.

Luke Deal 6-5

Brandon Frazier 6-7

Tyler Fromm 6-5

JSS 6-4

Micah Riley-Ducker 6-5

Good luck DB's.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, api1957 said:

MMW

Auburn will go 5 wide with all TE's in a goal line situation.

Luke Deal 6-5

Brandon Frazier 6-7

Tyler Fromm 6-5

JSS 6-4

Micah Riley-Ducker 6-5

Good luck DB's.

"QB draw"

-Bobo

• Haha 3