Games Today

kennypowers

Nebraska vs Northwestern on Fox right now.  Fun game to watch.   

Western Kentucky has let up 5 sacks and thrown 2 ints vs AP

SEC East champions tonight vs Hawaii

Edited by kennypowers
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh lord Neb lost feel bad for Neb fans some of the best around but Scottie Frost is a prick. maybe he'll get fired on the airport tarmac

That was an absolute coaching L

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Didba said:

That was an absolute coaching L

After that terrible onside kick up two scores they never regained momentum.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Oh lord Neb lost feel bad for Neb fans some of the best around but Scottie Frost is a prick. maybe he'll get fired on the airport tarmac

Just goes to show how hard evaluating coaching prospects can admittedly be. My lord, Frost seemed like such a sure thing.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 3

Just now, e808 said:

After that terrible onside kick up two scores they never regained momentum.

Terrible call, I mean I love going for it on fourth and getting the two-point as much as possible but onside kicks? Useless.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Didba said:

Terrible call, I mean I love going for it on fourth and getting the two-point as much as possible but onside kicks? Useless.

Seldom works as well and being two frickin scores up. Just damn

• Like 2

God I hate Bert so much. Pulling for Wyoming.

• Haha 2

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Seldom works as well and being two frickin scores up. Just damn

Tarmac situation if I have ever seen one. Huepel is a better interim.

• Like 2

Wait, you guys received the second half on TV?  Here in Georgia at halftime it cut to the Falcons pre-game show.  🤢

14 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

Wait, you guys received the second half on TV?  Here in Georgia at halftime it cut to the Falcons pre-game show.  🤢

Yep, it was a decent game . I agree with @DidbaFrost decision qualified as a tarmac situation . Nebraska’s  defense was already struggling.

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I was streaming to my laptop. At the in-laws.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, e808 said:

Yep, it was a decent game . I agree with @DidbaFrost decision qualified as a tarmac situation . Nebraska’s  defense was already struggling.

Take in mind that N was double digit favorites in Vegas over NW. you are right in the fourth their D was swiss cheese.

• Like 1

Frost is as bad as I've seen. Just horrible. They suck, but probably win if not for his boneheaded onside kick decision. What an absolute moron.

• Like 1

Looking forward to Hawai’i and Vandy. That should be interesting. Back in the day June Jones Hawai’i teams would beat the big boys. 

• Like 1

The Nebraska qb just sucked the entire second half after a great first half, so it wasn’t just the bad coaching. He was late and behind the receivers almost every pass.

Edited by toddc

12 minutes ago, toddc said:

The Nebraska qb just sucked the entire second half after a great first half, so it wasn’t just the bad coaching. He was late and behind the receivers almost every pass.

Momentum plays a big factor in games. That one bad decision lead to 7 points on a short field and Nebraska never got the momentum back.

• Like 1

Mercer is punking Miorehead State. It strikes me, Harsin may be awaiting mercer game video tonight to see if a funky 1st game AU QB experiment/combo is advisable next week. Waiting for the game film would make sense in that instance IMO.

Edited by aucanucktiger