Finley named starting QB

GunsmithAU

Water under the bridge. It’s time to get this season started!!! Yesterday is gone. Time to move forward and enjoy some AUBURN FOOTBALL !! War Eagle BABY!! IGTBAAT!!

58 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Why? Harsin has consistently been a direct source for ESPN. 

See Cole’s post above. If it did come from Harsin (which, to reiterate, I strongly doubt), then he had to have been burned by Low or whoever reported it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Barnacle said:

See Cole’s post above. If it did come from Harsin (which, to reiterate, I strongly doubt), then he had to have been burned by Low or whoever reported it. 

Can't blame the reporter when you leaked it

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

Can't blame the reporter when you leaked it

It's the boosters' fault.  All of them.  They conspired as one big collective.  They have a group chat.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Man that really stinks that all three contenders had to learn on social media instead of from the HC.  I am not sure who would be at fault on that.

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

Man that really stinks that all three contenders had to learn on social media instead of from the HC.  I am not sure who would be at fault on that.

I mean, unless people want to buying to Coach Key going rouge and leaking it....there is only one person to really blame.  One person told ESPN & has a track record for being an ESPN source.

I also posted this for the ppl who said it doesn't matter how they found out.  JSS is directly saying it was disappointing.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I mean, unless people want to buying to Coach Key going rouge and leaking it....there is only one person to really blame.  One person told ESPN & has a track record for being an ESPN source.

I also posted this for the ppl who said it doesn't matter how they found out.  JSS is directly saying it was disappointing.

Sounds like you just hate Harsin and want as many people to hate him as well.  Nobody knows anything until it's addressed...still then, may not know.  To assume Harsin is a POS and can't be trusted because of this moment that may or not be his fault...I think you're just an angry person that takes advantage of turbulent moments to get people to "think" the way you do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Well... Season is off to a good start lol

Hopefully it's a speed bump we can get past.

But it's a long line of countless self inflicted wounds that has happened since last October.  Nearly all avoidable.  As @DAG likes to say, we need football games to start.  Luckily we're close

• Like 3

Just now, kennypowers said:

Sounds like you just hate Harsin and want as many people to hate him as well.

Sounds like you're a complete and utter moron.

You have the team captain saying it was "Unfortunate" the entire team heard about their starting QB from ESPN vs their head coach.  And you're trying to spin that as I "hate Harsin"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W.E.D said:

You have the team captain saying it was "Unfortunate" the entire team heard about their starting QB from ESPN vs their head coach.  And you're trying to spin that as I "hate Harsin"

You're right...your thoughts and ideas aren't that much different than others.  It's the way you carry yourself.  Like an insecure a**hole.  You got something else to say, send it in DM.

9 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

You're right...your thoughts and ideas aren't that much different than others.  It's the way you carry yourself.  Like an insecure ass hole.  You got something else to say, send it in DM.

lmao, I don't need to run to DMs I can address you as needed.

I've been very open & consistent in my criticism and praise for Harsin.  It's a mixed bag, but you can continue to spout off your ignorant assumptions all you want and I'll address them as you vomit them onto your keyboard. 

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Imagine applying for a job but heard u got the job but not from the employer. Anyone who has ever played a sport knows this is weird. Maybe not resulting  into anything but was a very interesting way of handling a situation. Especially with the quarterbacks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

I've been very open & consistent in my criticism and praise for Harsin.  It's a mixed bag, but you can continue to spout off your ignorant assumptions all you want and I'll address them as you vomit them onto your keyboard. 

3g5k6.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Keep doing what you do man. Some of us are living in reality and some of us aren’t. The ones that aren’t are sadly sucked up in this “all or nothing” world we live in where you either blindly follow the leader questioning nothing or you’re an enemy. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Still waiting on the direct evidence here that Harsin was the source. If it's not a fact it shouldn't be presented that way. It could just as easily have been someone who is against Harsin or several other possibilities. 

• Like 2

No need for name calling guys. C’mon man.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Keep doing what you do man. Some of us are living in reality and some of us aren’t. The ones that aren’t are sadly sucked up in this “all or nothing” world we live in where you either blindly follow the leader questioning nothing or you’re an enemy. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Yeah, ppl did this with Gus too in both directions.  You can support our current coach and call out where he's doing a bad job or did something wrong.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

Still waiting on the direct evidence here that Harsin was the source. If it's not a fact it shouldn't be presented that way. It could just as easily have been someone who is against Harsin or several other possibilities. 

The guy who tweeted it has been our HC's outlet for giving "his side" of the story while in mexico, other "antonymous" quotes, did a completely unneeded follow up story in April with him....and I believe was the one who broke the story that Auburn hired him.

It's not a difficult jump.  Only a tiny group knew about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Yeah, ppl did this with Gus too in both directions.  You can support our current coach and call out where he's doing a bad job or did something wrong.

Calling out requires facts.  Your entire argument is an assumption.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

Calling out requires facts.  Your entire argument is an assumption.

At some point you have to use common sense judgment. The proper order of operation should go Head Coach and OC know, QB’s know, team knows, marketing department knows, media knows. Any way you look at this, if the QB’s didn’t know first, it was a mess up. 

No, we don’t know that Harsin leaked it directly for a fact, but Harsin is in charge and if Keasau leaked it, it’s still Harsin’s responsibility. If someone besides those two leaked it, then it didn’t go in an order that is respectful of the guys. 

It doesn’t matter. Nobody got hurt. But it does highlight the lack of organization within the program.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1