What are you most looking forward to Sat evening

LPTiger

I am looking forward to seeing Owen P playing again and our d-line (pass rush).   And Tank.  And Dawson, C. Brown, Shed.   And, TJ and Shenk.    Our corners, old and new (K. Scott).    Cam Riley -- big kid, lots of talent.   Tate Johnson at center.   A healthy Trox.   An in-shape Council.   Other than that, I'm not really that interested.

• Like 1

Just us being back at JH and starting a brand new chapter in AU football. Hopefully it's a good chapter this year but honestly I'm just ready for some AU football. 

• Like 4

Just now, DAG said:

Four consistent, high energy, competent play for four quarters.

Oh man, to quote Big Bertty Bielema... that would be "borderline erotic".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am really looking forward to firing up my offset smoker, buying a pack of cold beer, throwing a pork loan onto the smoker and then watching football all day.  Then at 6pm take the  meat off to rest and settle in for a fun four hour ride to a shut out win by them Auburn Tigahs!

• Like 5

TJ Finley and Tate Johnson. How they play and work together leading the offense and OL respectively. Specifically, looking at TJ's mechanics and decision making closely, and need to see him throw the deep ball well. Looking at Tate to see if he plays mean and calls the right protections. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, autiger88 said:

Just us being back at JH and starting a brand new chapter in AU football. Hopefully it's a good chapter this year but honestly I'm just ready for some AU football. 

Hear, hear!  I also want Oscar Chapman to stay on the bench for the entire game.  On the other side of the ball, I want to see the Mercer punter worn out by 4Q with the backup punter having to come in.  WDE

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The original question was wide open. So ....

I know what everyone is WANTING to see, but reality is, I'll record this AU/Mercer game to watch at a later date.

What am I most looking forward to Saturday evening? These are the games I'll be switching between.

Utah vs Florida
Notre Dame vs Ohio State
FSU vs LSU

• Like 1

That ability to take a deep breath at about 11:55 EDT on Saturday morning, knowing that the TV remote is fully charged and the stations are overflowing with college football. It's like Thanksgiving and Christmas rolled into one. It's back. It's finally back.

• Love 1

28 minutes ago, AURex said:

The original question was wide open. So ....

I know what everyone is WANTING to see, but reality is, I'll record this AU/Mercer game to watch at a later date.

What am I most looking forward to Saturday evening? These are the games I'll be switching between.

Utah vs Florida
Notre Dame vs Ohio State
FSU vs LSU

sooooooooooooooo don't really wanna burst your bubble but FSU v LSU is on Sunday...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Didba said:

I am really looking forward to firing up my offset smoker, buying a pack of cold beer, throwing a pork loan onto the smoker and then watching football all day.  Then at 6pm take the  meat off to rest and settle in for a fun four hour ride to a shut out win by them Auburn Tigahs!

That sounds like a good plan. Might make myself some pulled pork!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

That sounds like a good plan. Might make myself some pulled pork!

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Didba said:

Directions and a time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Dshep4au said:

Taking my five year old granddaughter to the game! She loves all things Auburn!

Awesome! Have a blast.

10 hours ago, Didba said:

Can I get some of that pork on "loan" also? Prices are high. 😁I know, auto correct.

• Haha 1

I’m just hoping we as fans enjoy the game realizing these are essentially kids performing at their best.  Also, our expectations are often not reality so check those at the gate and fully support the team regardless.

Oh…and I hope we win by 50…lol

Edited by creed
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, 80Tiger said:

Can I get some of that pork on "loan" also? Prices are high. 😁I know, auto correct.

Hahah I swore I fixed that