What are you most looking forward to Sat evening

LPTiger

6 minutes ago, fredst said:

I hate to use the nuclear option here but I will: this reads like something Mikey might type. Just sayin’…..

Nah...that was a poke at me 😂

All is well.

11 minutes ago, fredst said:

I hate to use the nuclear option here but I will: this reads like something Mikey might type. Just sayin’…..

I'll go to the corner...

shame-box.gif

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Nah...that was a poke at me 😂

All is well.

Nah, he was right. It was definitely aimed at him, although completely sarcastic on my end

• Haha 1

Off Topic - Sign Idea for Gameday

Somebody put this guy on a sign with Harsin's 'cruitin' finger on his nipple titled "Hard for Harsin"  Get you on ESPN I bet.

The Menzingers on Twitter: "If that wasn't Farmer Fran walking shirtless in  overalls down NW 14th ave I'll eat a straw hat. Jesus haha. #Gainesville" /  Twitter

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Nah, he was right. It was definitely aimed at him, although completely sarcastic on my end

And I was, of course, totally kidding. The poke at me was deserved. Cheers 🍻!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fredst said:

And I was, of course, totally kidding. The poke at me was deserved. Cheers 🍻!

schitts-creek-obviously.gif 

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, johnnyAU said:

Pass across the middle to Shed around midfield which he then takes to the house for the first score!

I'd like to see if his wheels are as upgraded as his teammates say.

10 minutes ago, alabastertiger said:

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing the 2nd and 3rd teamers early in the third qtr.

I just hope if we get to that point, we continue to play correct offense/defense.

• Like 1

I am very excited to see Shaun Shivers Friday evening against Illinois at 8pm on FS1. I hope we are all a huge fan and will be pulling for that young man. 

Edited by maryland tiger
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, maryland tiger said:

I am very excited to see Shaun Shivers Friday evening against Illinois at 8pm on FS1. I hope we are all a huge fan and will be pulling for that young man. 

I sure am. I'd love nothing more than for him to run circles around the B1G.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kennypowers said:

I don't think a lot of people take into account just how critical the attitude and leadership on a team is.  You CANNOT win solely with talent and schemes.  You have to be one unit.  Our guys are bigger, faster, stronger, and more bound than an Auburn team has been in quite some time.  The talent is there...this is Harsin's defining season.

KP, I have a friend, who is in the administration, that says the closeness of this team is reminiscent of the CPFD years.   Your point cannot be overstated!!!   

• Thanks 4

Been such a long week with work and a sick family.

Tomorrow I'm going to grill all the food, drink all the drinks, and watch all the football. 

I love this time of year. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Been such a long week with work and a sick family.

Tomorrow I'm going to grill all the food, drink all the drinks, and watch all the football. 

I love this time of year. 

Hope everything is good with you and yours. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Didba said:

Hope everything is good with you and yours. 

We are good, just a rough week. Nothing to truly complain about. Thanks, my friend. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LPTiger said:

KP, I have a friend, who is in the administration, that says the closeness of this team is reminiscent of the CPFD years.   Your point cannot be overstated!!!   

I've tried to say the same thing over the last 9 months. It's just different.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kennypowers said:

I don't think a lot of people take into account just how critical the attitude and leadership on a team is.  You CANNOT win solely with talent and schemes.  You have to be one unit.  Our guys are bigger, faster, stronger, and more bound than an Auburn team has been in quite some time.  The talent is there...this is Harsin's defining season.

Preach. I want toughness AND competency from everyone. Players and coaches. Harsin can either be a foot note or prove everyone wrong. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Off Topic - Sign Idea for Gameday

Somebody put this guy on a sign with Harsin's 'cruitin' finger on his nipple titled "Hard for Harsin"  Get you on ESPN I bet.

The Menzingers on Twitter: "If that wasn't Farmer Fran walking shirtless in  overalls down NW 14th ave I'll eat a straw hat. Jesus haha. #Gainesville" /  Twitter

I think we need to start putting ratings on posts. I need some pre-warnings.just can’t unsee some things.

• Like 1