The NIP has arrived!!!!!!!

WarTim

61 degrees in Athens Alabama and the fishing is picking up! Gone fishing instead of just a wishing. The NIp has officially arrived.

• Like 4

In my comment a couple of days ago I was unsure if the NIP would arrive in time for the first game.  Low and behold stepping out on to the porch to walk the kids to the bus stop this morning I discovered it to be a crisp, refreshing, and low humidity morning. What perfect timing with the start of September, 2 days before game day, and all of the Fall things starting to show up everywhere!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

A crisp refreshing 70 degrees in Auburn this morning. Excitement in the air.

When's dinner?

• Haha 1

On 9/1/2022 at 8:32 AM, bigbird said:

When's dinner?

On 9/1/2022 at 8:37 AM, SaltyTiger said:

Whenever you and Tex get here. Strip steaks, mashed Russell potatoes, 7 layered salad, and beer. Strawberry pie for desert.

No burgers? I thought we were all about burgers here?

10 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

You can have a burger, I'll happily accept the strip. 😁

Now it’s time!

BOING

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Fine. Here, ladies. 

Screenshot_20220902-191114_Chrome.jpg

This is one of my favorite post ever on this site.  Great job!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

Burgers are my Sunday night tradition. Most of the time from Auburn University Beef Unit meat lab. Best burger meat on the planet IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Burgers are my Sunday night tradition. Most of the time from Auburn University Beef Unit meat lab. Best burger meat on the planet IMHO.

I can confirm. The eggs were good and cheap as well. Used to get 3 dozenfresh eggs for like $5

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

I can confirm. The eggs were good and cheap as well. Used to get 3 dozenfresh eggs for like $5

It was 30 for like $2. They have not done that in while. At least since COVID. Folks use to line up outside to just to grab eggs. Had to be more of a hassle than it was worth. Doubt your as old as me but the original meat lab was on Donahue by Ham Wilson Arena. Late Friday afternoons they marked everything way way down.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks @stoic-one. Can not get enough of that photo. That strand of beautiful hair falls across her face perfectly. Any one else ever notice?

Wait a minute Salty, are you saying she has hair?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:44 AM, WarTim said:

Rejoice I say Rejoice. Many “signs” have been observed. But, when I stepped out on the front porch this morning to a temperature of 62 degrees……..The Nip of 2022 has been declared at 6:15 am est. this day of our Lord September 1 2022. The Tigers are in preparation for kickoff in 2 days. God is in His Heaven, and all is right with the World!!!       War Eagle All !!!

brady.gif.35d13da099da0b2219b702aa72934daa.gif

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

6 hours ago, bigbird said:

You can have a burger, I'll happily accept the strip. 😁

This is Texas. We need to be doing brisket. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Wait a minute Salty, are you saying she has hair?

That photo is an AUfamily icon and a true work of art.  It should be admired by all who gaze upon it.  Just as people admire the enigmatic smile of the Mona Lisa or the female body perfection as depicted in the classic sculpture, Venus de Milo.  Except in our icon, the female body perfection appears to be winning the battle against a very thin AU tank top. ... It's a work of art.  There should be an understanding on AUfamily.com that if your post refers to this photo, then it needs to be included:  

tbyQJXC.jpg

• Like 3