The NIP has arrived!!!!!!!

WarTim

13 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

It was 30 for like $2. They have not done that in while. At least since COVID. Folks use to line up outside to just to grab eggs. Had to be more of a hassle than it was worth. Doubt your as old as me but the original meat lab was on Donahue by Ham Wilson Arena. Late Friday afternoons they marked everything way way down.

That's what I remember as well.  I was there 2008-2010. Fridays you had to cut morning classes to get a good shot at getting anything

• Like 1

20 hours ago, stoic-one said:

tbyQJXC.jpg

i would love to know what year this pic is from and what she might look like now.

7 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i would love to know what year this pic is from and what she might look like now.

Fifty, I had the exact same thought -- the most epic AUF post ever could be a "where is she now" post.    Also, Logger, the comment about the tank top losing the battle=pure gold.   I swear that in the mid-80's 1 out of every 2 girls at AU were just this cute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

That's what I remember as well.  I was there 2008-2010. Fridays you had to cut morning classes to get a good shot at getting anything

Seems like around the time they relocated out to the beef unit on Shug Jordan. Now only open Thursday 2-5 and Friday 11-5. Went by Friday afternoon and sold out other than hamburger and some pork. Have a frozen compartment with everything 20% discount. It was wiped clean also.

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Seems like around the time they relocated out to the beef unit on Shug Jordan. Now only open Thursday 2-5 and Friday 11-5. Went by Friday afternoon and sold out other than hamburger and some pork. Have a frozen compartment with everything 20% discount. It was wiped clean also.

It was Shug Jordan- you're right.  Near the Winn Dixie intersection.  Hard to remember that long in a place I've not visited since 2015 or 2016.

5 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

This should never be allowed. 

• Like 1