Visitors List

toddc

Expect  to visit for the Mercer game:

Edited by toddc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5

59 minutes ago, toddc said:

Expect  to visit for the Mercer game:

No one too interesting yet. I expect we see a MASSIVE group for Penn State and LSU this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Got a feeling it might be the two five stars from Montgomery! 🤷‍♂️ 

Anyone coming to the Mercer game is either A.  Really interested in AU!   B.  Just trying to check AU off their list early.   Or C.  They heard there’s a good chance of rain for our white out game!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Anyone coming to the Mercer game is either A.  Really interested in AU!   B.  Just trying to check AU off their list early.   Or C.  They heard there’s a good chance of rain for our white out game!

I don’t think so! There’s a whole lot more coming Saturday that I’ve only seen in VIP threads. Probably three times those listed 

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

"Just watch"

It seems, that there are, in fact, many highly regarded recruits taking that approach with us.

If that's the case, we'd better come through big time in the win/loss department.

Since it’s post game I guess it’s okay to post these.

Class of 2023 visitors: Auburn vs. Mercer

Class of 2024 visitors: Auburn vs. Mercer

Edited by toddc
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Mikey said:

If that's the case, we'd better come through big time in the win/loss department.

You're right

More recruits talk season-opening visit to Auburn, 2025 in-state DB receives offer

Jeffrey Leeabout 21 hours
will james Photo: Jeffrey Lee, AuburnLiveOn3

Some top-tier recruits, elite recruits, were in Auburn on Saturday for the Tigers’ season opener against Mercer.

Five-stars Qua Russaw and James Smithand four-star LSU DL commitment Darron Reed were there. So was Notre Dame four-star LB commitment Jaiden Ausberry.

There also were recruits in attendance who are receiving interest from Auburn, but have yet to receive an offer. Guys like three-star Southern Miss cornerback commitment Will James and 2024 linebacker Fred “Fat” Clark. And there also were guys like Class of 2025 defensive back Naeem Offord, who left the visit with an offer from Auburn.

Here’s what the three had to say about their day in Auburn.

2023 DB Will James, Theodore, Ala. – Southern Miss commit

“It was my first visit to Auburn (for a game) and I loved it. I like how they run their defense. I like their tempo. I like all of it. I like how (Auburn) showed them boys how it is. I loved the student section.”

You’re committed to Southern Miss. What would an Auburn offer mean to you?

“It would mean a lot to me. I would love that.”

Other colleges recruiting you?

“Florida State and Penn State.”

2024 LB Fred “Fat” Clark, Winona, Miss.

“I loved the environment. “I loved the student section. They were lit. I definitely want to come back. 

“I talked to the linebackers coach (Christian Robinson). He was real nice. I like his personality.

“Auburn hasn’t offered, yet. Ole Miss, Mississippi State and Memphis have offered.”

2025 DB Naeem Offord, Birmingham, Ala. (Parker)

“The game was live. I liked the atmosphere. I liked everything about it. I’m most definitely going to be back.”

On his Auburn offer…

“I found out (Saturday). I came to the game, supported my dog (Jayson Jones) and got the offer. It felt good. I ain’t going to lie. My whole family, or the majority of my family, went to Auburn. So I’m happy.

“Florida State, South Carolina, Mississippi State and Auburn are some of the big offers.”

On Auburn DB coach Zac Etheridge…

“He looks like a coach that can coach me up. He can develop me. I like him and feel like I’m building a good relationship, a good bond with him. I feel like he’s the right person for me.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Tony Mitchel Alabama 5* commit

Keldrick Faulk FSU commit

And many other good recruits at the game tonight 

• Thanks 1