*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, BigBlueWDE said:

This kinda feels like Jeremy Johnson vs Louisville in 2015

Hopefully they don’t have Lamar Jackson on the bench. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hall played that well so we got out of the mistake with no damage. Now offense needs to start scoring again without any mistakes.

Just now, W.E.D said:

Not sure he can

Yep it is never easy for us is it? T.J.got to be better man. That is unacceptable right there.

My problem with the two picks is he had all day to make those decisions and that’s what he decided to do. This is the simplest secondary we will probably see all season. When the throws are hitting they look good. Clean and quick. I just worry what we will see when we are playing the big boys. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DAG said:

Robby right on dude's heels. If he can pass even a little...

If he can complete 60%, and scramble …. Wait, what’s …. De Java.

• Like 1

Ok.   TJ isn’t doing much to help the fans QB controversy.   He’s locking onto his receivers, not seeing the field.   He had no clue that defender was on the field on both pics!!!   

• Like 1

It’s hard to believe Robby and Calzada are throwing the ball worse than TJ.  I haven’t seen a thing in any of the games he has played last year and tonight to make me think he can play winning football for us.  

Edited by weagl1

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

My problem with the two picks is he had all day to make those decisions and that’s what he decided to do. This is the simplest secondary we will probably see all season. When the throws are hitting they look good. Clean and quick. I just worry what we will see when we are playing the big boys. 

Got to take it a week at a time. If there is time to make mistakes it is now so we can learn from it.

3 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

It's a free country... at least that's what I heard🤐

I totally agree! Good to hear!

2 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

From all reports I can be. He's notorious for throwing picks. 

Two bad picks. Yeah. Lots of other good passes. Let's not throw the baby our with the bath water

2 bad pics against a bad secondary. No amount of good makes up for the 2 picks against this team.  Both were badly throw and bad decisions. 

• Like 1

Just now, weagl1 said:

It’s hard to believe Robby and Calzada are throwing the ball worse than TJ.  I haven’t seen a thing in any o& the games he has played last year and tonight to make me think he can play winning football for us.  

I forget which Auburn podcast I was watching, but they said our passing game isn’t near where it needs to be.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yep it is never easy for us is it? T.J.got to be better man. That is unacceptable right there.

Yeah, that was a bad throw. 

I hope everyone is spending 3 pages on the awful drop by JSS a play early...oh wait.

TJ has had two bad throws. Needs to fix that. He's made some nice plays tho

• Haha 1