*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

One thing about Jazz Man , he knows how to find the end zone 😊

He wants to get off the field so he can spit his Grizzly Wintergreen juice.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

Don’t jinx

I did for sure! But Ashford getting it done 

5 minutes ago, weagl1 said:

It’s hard to believe Robby and Calzada are throwing the ball worse than TJ.  I haven’t seen a thing in any of the games he has played last year and tonight to make me think he can play winning football for us.  

TJ has made some great throws tonight. The Schenker ball should have been caught.

• Like 4

Just now, DAG said:

That was probably the best deep fade I have seen in the last two years from us...not even lying

Perfect placement

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I told you the happiest people of Finley being the starter had to be the wr and o line players and coaches 😂

Lots of heavy criticism of a QB hitting 77% of his passes. But hey, he wasn't perfect. So we've got to destroy him

Edited by W.E.D

Just now, tsande07 said:

Well great. Now we have a RB controversy And a QB controversy, lol...

There is no RB issue. This is exactly how hunter looked against inferior competition last year also. He then became an absolute non factor against teams with a pulse. 

Theres no doubt tank is the better RB atm

• Like 1

Robby will be QB1 before season is over. His legs will open up more passing lanes & it’s already obvious his legs are deadly. He just made a throw Nix never hit in 3 years on his first deep attempt. Invest in Ashford. Ceiling is so high. 

• Like 3

Just now, DAG said:

That was probably the best deep fade I have seen in the last two years from us...not even lying

Best trajectory on a deep ball we have seen since Stidham. Let's hope he is consistent

• Like 1

Johnson with 117 yards receiving 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Been dying to see a pass like that. And he can run too? I’m gonna try not to get excited. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Got to take it a week at a time. If there is time to make mistakes it is now so we can learn from it.

Totally agree. Mistakes will be made. Not mad at that. Just worrisome how blind those two decisions were despite being given ample time. Hopefully just inexperience. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

A drop isn't s turnover

So if he didn't drop it. Then it is inside the red zone and the turnover doesn't happen.

But hey, let's not use logic

1 minute ago, cbo said:

Been dying to see a pass like that. And he can run too? I’m gonna try not to get excited. 

my-man-my-man-denzel.gif.27d217c7b2048189c0f459bfef486c5d.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, cbo said:

Yeah just one series. The good thing is we know this staff is going to play the best guy. Fans get caught up loving perspective player. I want the best guy to play.

• Like 2