*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

Why is everyone fighting, ffs. We are up 35-7. This fan base is so incredibly dysfunctional, lol.

Toxic really. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We interrupt the game to bring you the wet t-shirt contest.  This year we have a lot of overweight white men participating.  This is going to be a close one for us judges.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

TJ has made some good throws, but you can’t do this against a Mercer squad. He’s his own worst enemy tonight. Probably cost him the QB1 for the short term, at the least.

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I think it was @DAGI said this too but I told him if it was me I would come out and just throw short passes like the previous QB. I wouldn't give anybody any ammo on me lol

Yeah. We could have Bo with an elite 4.5 ypa and a dozen missed passes over 10yds.

Bur yet we're mad bc we threw it down field well, but had two bad passes. TJ is going to grow and learn. He commanded the offense well, but the back up is always the favorite.

Just now, abw0004 said:

We interrupt the game to bring you the wet t-shirt contest.  This year we have a lot of overweight white men participating.  This is going to be a close one for us judges.  

There are no fat black men where you’re from?🤣

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Boobee’s mama probably got him doing push-ups rn

I forgot about Whitlow. He couldn’t get it together. There was another AU back under Gus who had some much potential but couldn’t get it together . Javon something 

Just now, W.E.D said:

Because the two of us agree on the subject. Me tagging @cole256isn't riling anyone up

I guess what I am asking is what are you trying to prove? T.J. had a good fade earlier in the game. His completion percentage looks good. He also has a TD. He also has two horrific Interceptions, one that led to points before half. That is why he essentially got benched lol. That doesn't mean the fanbase has given up on him because we praise him AND critique him. 

• Like 3

Bottom line is TJ made a bad read then hesitated on the deep ball. Both led to ints and both are correctable. Robbie now has the opportunity to take the reigns however next week TJ will have another opportunity unless Robbie just shows you can’t take him off the field

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

No Bo didn't. Gtfoh. There was literally a no talk about Bo thing going on here. And he was much worse in some games, we just let him get his feel under him and get better (rightfully so I might add) it's crazy to try to kill a QB off of one game

Bo is near universally hated by this fan base dumbass. No one disagrees that he is garbage.  

It isnt killing off a QB when you have a supposedly Uber close race and the lead guy gift wraps turnovers against a c tier defense. The other guy rightfully should get the same opportunity.

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Because the two of us agree on the subject. Me tagging @cole256isn't riling anyone up

IIIIII wouldn't go that far lol. Tagging me is definitely going to piss some people off lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Where’s Grant Loy when ya need him

Ugh. I hope Geriner's not that bad. I don't have a lot of memories of Loy, but I seem to remember him getting knocked down at the LOS like he weighed 100 lbs.

It's only been 3 quarters. No doubt Finleys picks were bad. Don't wanna bury him yet. BUT, if Ashford has any type of accuracy,  with his mobility.  He will be tough to keep off the field. A mobile  QB just adds so much to your offense

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Swamp Eagle said:

There are no fat black men where you’re from?🤣

They were smart enough to not wear thin white t-shirts it appears.

• Haha 1

I love how Harsin had Ashford involved from the very beginning. When it was time for Robbie to run the offense, he was already acclimated to the game. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

QB aside I'd like to give Kiesau some props. I know it's Mercer and their D isn't the hardest to prepare for, but I'm impressed with some of these play designs 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, GunsmithAU said:

Bo took massive s*** from the entire fan base.

Lmao, of course you are a Boleiver 

Yeah, "we'd criticize Bo just the same" lmao

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

I forgot about Whitlow. He couldn’t get it together. There was another AU back under Gus who had some much potential but couldn’t get it together . Javon something 

Kameron Pettway