*Official Auburn vs. Mercer Post-Game Discussion Thread*

Didba

6 minutes ago, Hank2020 said:

I always thought you were actually a Bammer but I guess in reality you are a Dawg!!

Recently you have degenerated to just plain silly.

10 hours ago, Didba said:

Name a TE at the majority of Div. 1 schools that would be in the top three at UGA?

Potentially the best TE unit of all time. You can’t help some folks. Shows me that he really isn’t a student of the game besides one position. Also, how equally out of touch this person is. 

Edited by DAG
  • Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 9/4/2022 at 8:14 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Was looking at the Mercer box score, and I didn't realize how meh Jarquez's rushing stats looked like once we started playing real teams last year

This OL is really doing a number on our statistical rep as RBU lol

He got manhandled by a lot of SEC LBs too.  Not just OL issues.

A couple of plays stuck out to me offensively that made me pay attention and really have some hope.

One was the TJ touchdown throw to Schenker.  That's an NFL goal line passing play that we haven't run crisply in....ever.  Impressive to put that on tape early.  Will open up the run game some down there as the season progresses.

The other was the option play with Ashford on the fly sweep, then pitch to Tank.  That's a really, really creative use of Ashford and eventually he's going to pull up and throw it.  Again, smart to put it on tape now.

Certainly not there yet, or close even, but that's the kind of play design where we can build advantages.

• Like 3