#PMARSHONAU: Where is Auburn football today?

aubiefifty

3 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

I visited the politics board a couple years ago for a bit just to see what it was all about. I soon realized it was a cesspool and waste of time.  

some of us on are friends with the other side. now i do show my behind sometimes. folks wanted me banned but now i am in better standing because i try to tell the truth and i was raised to apologize if i am wrong. sometimes both sides even agree.............

29 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

It's filler, to be sure, but unless you've earned a living as a beat writer, or maybe a sports editor, it seems a bit droll to criticize a filler article that he writes because his editor tells him he needs 500 words by 2 AM. Sometimes you have to create out of thin air. That's part of the job.

I take your point but all writers have to deal with deadlines so he doesn't get a pass from me on that one. WDE 

On 9/9/2022 at 4:45 PM, DAG said:

The end 

Wrong.   There is a lot you can learn when playing an over matched team.  2015 JSU game was an indicator Gus had no clue what he was doing.   2022 TAMU is struggling with directional schools.   A good team dominates lower competition.   We can see how well Harsin preps.   Ashford is getting real reps.   PM is really bad at his job.  

12 minutes ago, AUCE05 said:

Wrong.   There is a lot you can learn when playing an over matched team.  2015 JSU game was an indicator Gus had no clue what he was doing.   2022 TAMU is struggling with directional schools.   A good team dominates lower competition.   We can see how well Harsin preps.   Ashford is getting real reps.   PM is really bad at his job.  

What are you talking about ? You are really bad at this as well. My comment is not an indicator on analysis of our previous game , you goofy.

Edited by DAG