The Journey, Episodes 1, 2, and 3...

aubiefifty

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Thanks 2

Similar to previous years, Auburn has a video series I suspect they will release once a week.  It has a very similar style to HBO's "Hard Knocks" in how it is narrated and spliced together.  I think it is very well put together.  As they are released, I will add them here.

Edited by Rednilla
Don't need the video twice
  • Like 2

i only saw one on youtube but i often get in too big a hurry...............

9 minutes ago, au302 said:

Whoever put this together needs a raise and a promotion immediately. Fantastically done. 

i agree and i search auburn football pretty much every single day and i never had this bump up much less see the other two but man i live for this kind of stuff! i bet pass the biscuits might know.

• Like 1

• aubiefifty changed the title to The Journey, Episodes 1, 2, and 3...

i posted all this two hours ago bro. well another guy added the last two...........

Just now, Swamp Eagle said:

Why is that, fitty?

i learned how not to be late in the military because they would come down hard on you. it just engrained itself in me plus i want to help the board but i have other stuff to do as well. you would think i would slow down............

• Like 1

1 hour ago, au302 said:

Whoever put this together needs a raise and a promotion immediately. Fantastically done. 

I concur.

• Like 1

I know some are questioning or at least apprehensive to some our coaching staff, but I'm telling you we've got some really good football coaches on staff.  The teaching/development issues will not be an issue with this staff. I also believe they are beginning to find their recruiting legs.

These videos are very important and I'm enjoying the peak into the program.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bigbird said:

I know some are questioning or at least apprehensive to some our coaching staff, but I'm telling you we've got some really good football coaches on staff.  The teaching/development issues will not be an issue with this staff. I also believe they are beginning to find their recruiting legs.

These videos are very important and I'm enjoying the peak into the program.

i have already convinced myself to give hars another year to right the year IF he needs it . that crap he put up with his first year was just sickening and i came close to buying all that garbage. our kids look like they know how to play football across the field and no one appears to be lost that i have seen so far. i love the play calling. i love our toughness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tsande07 said:

when robby runs for that 49 yard td the separation was eye popping to me. those guys might have been slow so who knows? but it keeps catching my attention.

22 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i have already convinced myself to give hars another year to right the year IF he needs it . that crap he put up with his first year was just sickening and i came close to buying all that garbage. our kids look like they know how to play football across the field and no one appears to be lost that i have seen so far. i love the play calling. i love our toughness.

Thank you for being willing to reassess and readjust.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Thank you for being willing to reassess and readjust.  

i can be a hothead and have strong opinions but i always try to reevaluate the situation. at the end of the day i always want what is best for auburn. if perhaps hars made enemies and he is made to leave i think he will leave the team in better shape than gus. i like gus. i still do. but liking someone is not the same as liking their record.

• Like 1