Holden Geriner

eulessau

1 hour ago, eulessau said:

Does anyone have any inside info on how well Holden is progressing and what the coaches think of him?

They love him but I’m pretty sure he’s a redshirt candidate barring a catastrophic injury bug.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

He is doing really well and his parents are a tad upset (frustrated) he wasn’t given more opportunities with how well he did with his limited opportunities.  I am hosting them for a few games this year so I will ask again when I see them.  Hopefully Holden will stop by and say hello too

He is the future of this team imo. It's frustrating for them but hopefully you will be able to help them keep things in perspective. As a true Freshman, the last thing they/we want for him is to be thrown to the wolves too early. Glad you're there.

• Like 4

I for one surely hope that we don't see that young man on the field Except for a few plays of mop up duty. Please, Please, Please let the young man watch, learn the offense, get developed physically and mentally!!  

After the 8/20/22 practice, Harsin said:
“Holden hasn’t a ton of reps, (but) Holden comes out there today and he’s firing the ball better than all of them, in my opinion,” Harsin said Saturday afternoon. “We’re trying to do these drills, and all of the sudden Holden comes out of nowhere and he’s one of the best throwers that I’ve coached. He’s getting some things figured out fundamentally.

So Harsin is clearly impressed with the throwing ability. Once Geriner has a full command of the offense and has learned how to dissect SEC defenses, look out! 

• Like 1

Harsin loves the dude. His arm talent is insane. It's just about putting it together and building him up the right way. I'd love to see him play, but at the end of the day I know in the back of my head that it's best to develop him correctly instead of rushing him and getting a Nix 2.0 situation 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, au302 said:

Harsin loves the dude. His arm talent is insane. It's just about putting it together and building him up the right way. I'd love to see him play, but at the end of the day I know in the back of my head that it's best to develop him correctly instead of rushing him and getting a Nix 2.0 situation 

True true but let’s play him anyway 

• Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1

10 minutes ago, au302 said:

Good to hear. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IronMan70 said:

He is the future of this team imo. It's frustrating for them but hopefully you will be able to help them keep things in perspective. As a true Freshman, the last thing they/we want for him is to be thrown to the wolves too early. Glad you're there.

Abwooo4-this officially assigned to you. It’s all on you now!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Please advise his parents NOT to participate in the AUFamily Forum for all our sakes. 

That is all.

Still love Mama Worm!

I wonder what Frazier’s dad is up to.   It was at least entertaining when he was on here.  🤣

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Still love Mama Worm!

I wonder what Frazier’s dad is up to.   It was at least entertaining when he was on here.  🤣

Moms Worm had a great temperament while she was active on the board.  It seemed it wore her down a bit and she stopped.  It just seems it doesn’t end well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Moms Worm had a great temperament while she was active on the board.  It seemed it wore her down a bit and she stopped.  It just seems it doesn’t end well.

Yeah, she was AUsome!   You’re right.  It just doesn’t ever seem to end well.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Still love Mama Worm!

Loved hearing stories from Papa Irons about his cookouts with the Irons kids and Ben Tate…and his 70-0 bama beating predictions.  He hated the tide.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AUinMS9528 said:

Yeah, she was AUsome!   You’re right.  It just doesn’t ever seem to end well.

No one in the public eye or anyone personally involved with them should participate in forums of any kind imo. It’s a no win situation. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, abw0004 said:

He is doing really well and his parents are a tad upset (frustrated) he wasn’t given more opportunities with how well he did with his limited opportunities.  I am hosting them for a few games this year so I will ask again when I see them.  Hopefully Holden will stop by and say hello too

The parents are upset? Who’d have figured that?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Please advise his parents NOT to participate in the AUFamily Forum for all our sakes. 

That is all.

His parents are UGA grads so I doubt they will be on here

• Like 1