*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Time to put Robby back there for a few series and run the offense.  TJ isn’t the answer.  I don’t know if Robby is or not, but we’ve seen enough of TJ Finley as QB1 at Auburn.

• Like 2

Massive effort play, but that's a lack of foresight to really drive that ball to the sideline on that out.

If you have the DB in a trail position and the WR rounded off the out, you drive to the sideline or don't throw it at all. WAY too close to the MoF.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I fear more about how far back our program will be 2-3 years from now. Regardless of coaching staff Auburn is working far behind the rest of the big boys. 

Oh well. All things far out of my control. I do not let football effect me and my mood near like I used to. Now just need to apply that to basketball. Lol

Same. I am just enjoying it while I can haha. Hopefully, they get it together lol.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yes I hated that screen play. Just do a tunnel screen in that situation. 10 seconds ...why force it?

He misses on a lot of short passes to Tank though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I didn't think we'd be a world beater, but this post is the definition of being a negative nancy lol

Lol, maybe. Feels more like being realistic. I don’t think it was too far fetched to think we’d be really bad. 

• Like 1