*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Time to put Robby back there for a few series and run the offense.  TJ isn’t the answer.  I don’t know if Robby is or not, but we’ve seen enough of TJ Finley as QB1 at Auburn.

• Like 2

Massive effort play, but that's a lack of foresight to really drive that ball to the sideline on that out.

If you have the DB in a trail position and the WR rounded off the out, you drive to the sideline or don't throw it at all. WAY too close to the MoF.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Feels like we are.

Because we are.

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I fear more about how far back our program will be 2-3 years from now. Regardless of coaching staff Auburn is working far behind the rest of the big boys. 

Oh well. All things far out of my control. I do not let football effect me and my mood near like I used to. Now just need to apply that to basketball. Lol

Same. I am just enjoying it while I can haha. Hopefully, they get it together lol.

This game plan and whatever was done in practice tells me they just expected to show up and win.  Someone should tell Harsin they aren’t that good.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Yes I hated that screen play. Just do a tunnel screen in that situation. 10 seconds ...why force it?

He misses on a lot of short passes to Tank though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I didn't think we'd be a world beater, but this post is the definition of being a negative nancy lol

Lol, maybe. Feels more like being realistic. I don’t think it was too far fetched to think we’d be really bad. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

This is an awful excuse. 

It was a joke. 

I think that quote originated a few years ago when we played Tulane.

• Thanks 1

Read option. 2 qb does not work . I hate these kinds of games vs these teams . AU does this once a year. 

Just now, shabby said:

Miss gus yet? 🤣

But seriously

Harsin is a $hit coach. 

No Gus sucks. 

We just need Bo back here to unite the fan base.....make d everything the o line's fault 😂

• Haha 2