*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Massive effort play, but that's a lack of foresight to really drive that ball to the sideline on that out.

If you have the DB in a trail position and the WR rounded off the out, you drive to the sideline or don't throw it at all. WAY too close to the MoF.

You don’t throw a 35 yard pass to gain 5.   

Harsin knew what he had in Finley and couldn’t go out and get an elite or a good QB to come in with Calzada not being either and probably more average.  This is looking like Harsin continues to be in over his head. 

• Like 2

That is the worst quarter I have ever seen for a Auburn offense.  Can’t block, the QBs throwing interventions, just gross.  It’s a good thing we have a defense.  

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Miss gus yet?

UCF loss last night. Just saying. Didn't score in the second half. Now back to Auburn football

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

the guy who had about as much talent as we did while producing a worse product in an easier conference? Why?

Based on what he did at Iowa St and Ohio St. I don’t care how a coach does at Texas because it’s the boosters that run that place. Harsin maintaining what Petersen built is no better imo.

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

So how bad was that interception? I'm having to listen to it. Was it a good play by the DB or poor play by Auburn?

No it was not the throw to make.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Miss gus yet? 🤣

But seriously

Harsin is a $hit coach. 

We simply don't have the talent. And by talent...the QB we need to even know if Harsin is good or not. It's just too many areas of inconsistency on offense; QB, OL & WR. 

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

So how bad was that interception? I'm having to listen to it. Was it a good play by the DB or poor play by Auburn?

Good play by DB but mostly a bad decision by TJ

• Thanks 1