*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Sweet mother of God I miss the days when we had tough guys that were fun to watch. Go ahead. Let me have it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

So how bad was that interception? I'm having to listen to it. Was it a good play by the DB or poor play by Auburn?

A little of both.  Bad throw but excellent effort by DB

7 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I fear more about how far back our program will be 2-3 years from now. Regardless of coaching staff Auburn is working far behind the rest of the big boys. 

Oh well. All things far out of my control. I do not let football effect me and my mood near like I used to. Now just need to apply that to basketball. Lol

Yep just gotta laugh it off. Very important as an Auburn fan because you won’t last.

Just now, jptiger said:

Sweet mother of God I miss the days when we had tough guys that were fun to watch. Go ahead. Let me have it. 

long way from that hahaha

2 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

So how bad was that interception? I'm having to listen to it. Was it a good play by the DB or poor play by Auburn?

Amazing play by the DB. Lazy pass by TJ. Was a recipe for an Int. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Based on what he did at Iowa St and Ohio St. I don’t care how a coach does at Texas because it’s the boosters that run that place. Harsin maintaining what Petersen built is no better imo.

That's also why I don't understand why you'd want Herman. Texas is the only program in the country that has decidedly more booster interference than us, but it's still fairly close. I'm not sure what he'd do here with booster interference existing, far less resources and in a much harder conference

calling offense at tOSU is also like playing with all Aces every single hand. You or I could do good at Ohio State right now. 

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Wow. We suck. And somehow, I ain't even mad. Have we been conditioned to accept mediocrity? All I can do is laugh right about now. 

Apparently like Vandy fans we’re now in the stage of hoping for 7-8 wins and a bowl win.

• Like 1

So not only does it look like we have the 2nd and 3rd best QBs in the Stadium today, but I might have somehow been too generous with 5-7 prediction...sens-damn-sational...

• Haha 2

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Finley shouldn’t see the field again.  If we are going to lose badly, at least get someone experience for next year.  

Finley shouldn't have seen the field at all. He's that bad. Somewhere Bo Nix is laughing his pants off.