*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Folks we have a serious problem at QB

This can’t possibly be because Coach Harsin is such a great quarterback developer.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Give him a chance. LOL

The same one we been wanting TJ to get hopefully... I just want people to keep the same energy about these mistakes for both QBs.

24 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

I’ll be glad when they stop bringing up the “tumultuous off-season”

tbf, that was the biggest news story for like a month in college football lol. I prefer them bringing it up to the actual product that was on the field last season 

• Like 1

Just now, Sizzle said:

Good job by the DB’s on that drive. Now hopefully whoever the QB is can get a whole drive to himself instead of all this switching 

Can't help but feel if we had a strong O-line, the QB situation would sort itself out.

2 minutes ago, j0hnnyRingo said:

SJSU sideline were celebrating before the DB caught the ball.

I knew I was going to need a stiffer drink as soon as he released the ball.

It seems to me that as an OC you’d want to give both of these guys some easy short passes to build their confidence.  Problem is, TJ overthrew his badly.  They call a throw for Ashford to the short side of the field with 3 defenders.  I don’t understand the coaching decisions. 

Edited by AUTigergrad08

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

The same one we been wanting TJ to get hopefully... I just want people to keep the same energy about these mistakes for both QBs.

Eventually it will be put Holden in. And he will make the same mistakes but people will say leave him alone he's giving it all he got or something like that