*Official Auburn vs. San Jose State Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Folks we have a serious problem at QB

I think we knew that before the season started.  We also have a recruiting problem in case you didn't know that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fishepa said:

If these are the best QBs we have we are in trouble this year. 

I don't understand why people think because a QB throws an INT there is some fundamental problem at the position. I saw two NFL QBs throw 5 ints on Thursday night. Majority of them boneheaded. It's a part of the game. You come back out and hopefully make better throws. 

• Like 1

Just now, AUbritt said:

Can't help but feel if we had a strong O-line, the QB situation would sort itself out.

I agree, Britt. We are doing the best we can with what we have, which everyone just needs to accept, isn’t much on the individual level. 

Just now, 3rdgeneration said:

Okay, this is my fault. I mentioned cracking the top 25 this week. It jinxed us. I take it all back.  🙄

You were clearly way too optimistic......☹️

1 minute ago, AUbritt said:

Can't help but feel if we had a strong O-line, the QB situation would sort itself out.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t see any of those mistakes by the QB had anything to do with the line. 

2 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

Great post

• Like 1

Just now, cole256 said:

Eventually it will be put Holden in. And he will make the same mistakes but people will say leave him alone he's giving it all he got or something like that

Oh of course. Just like baby Bo got the benefit of making mistakes. 

We recruited three backup QBs and for some reason a lot of people thought one of them would be a quality starter. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

It’s a good thing the quarterback developer coach Bryan Harsin, has this O and our QBs ready to play!

Better than goofy gus