4 star WR Adam Hopkins Commits to Auburn Sept. 15th

Sizzle

• augolf1716 changed the title to 4 star WR Adam Hopkins Commits to Auburn Sept. 15th
  • augolf1716 pinned this topic

Nice upgrade here! It's my belief he is still growing as well. War Damn Eagle.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This helps with losing Carmello English. He is a very good pickup.  Talent wise the players that have committed so far are really solid but we can't ignore the fact that we have not gotten enough players to commit to this point especially at some key positions like O-LINE and LB.  The class is not done we have some in the pipe line but are still on the fence.  We are all hoping for a great game against Penn State and that it will help get some momentum on the trail.

Great Pickup and welcome to Auburn.

WAAAAR EEEEAGLE

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

This helps with losing Carmello English. He is a very good pickup.  Talent wise the players that have committed so far are really solid but we can't ignore the fact that we have not gotten enough players to commit to this point especially at some key positions like O-LINE and LB.  The class is not done we have some in the pipe line but are still on the fence.  We are all hoping for a great game against Penn State and that it will help get some momentum on the trail.

WAAAAR EEEEAGLE

One has to think Karmello de=committing the day before this kid commits seems a little too convenient on somebody's end. Either he didn't want us signing another player with a similar skill set or we knew English was gone and pushed harder on Hopkins to get a commitment sooner. I lean towards the former. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, toddc said:

Mr. Pinkston's potato needs an update...

42 minutes ago, AUinGA44 said:

I know his HS HC really well. He spoke highly of this kid’s character at a camp we were at together this summer. Big pick up.

Appreciate your insight. 

Good luck this season!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

WAAAAR EEEEAGLE

I've heard Keith Niebur say that he plays like Ike Hillard like 1000 times on ON3 podcasts, so I am fully expecting an All-SEC / NFL type career arc. 🤩

• Like 1

If you get the number one receiver out of Georgia you are doing something right!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Strange the Harsin haters haven’t shown up to tell us how this isn’t actually a good recruit for Auburn 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Didba said:

Strange the Harsin haters haven’t shown up to tell us how this isn’t actually a good recruit for Auburn 

They're busy in another thread ...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5