*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Here we are!  Game three, our redemption game.  The sea of orange. Will send a stadium picture when I get in.  War Eagle!

#HardForHarsin

E6641BF1-2B22-499B-90BF-56D720FB2C12.jpeg

Edited by abw0004
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

image.gif.11f061db618b9b9732eac1839d43473f.gif

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s players on the field…and no one mentioned that the pregame jerseys aren’t orange?

They are blue with orange gloves and orange face masks.  

• Like 1

Look at all of those recruits.  So many that they are spilling onto the field.  Bruce Pearl is with four recruits on the “S.”

B573F868-8C5D-4450-AE62-0704F5AB602B.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s players on the field…and no one mentioned that the pregame jerseys aren’t orange?

I've always thought pre would be blue. But at this point it would be a surprise to me.  Mission accomplished? 

2 minutes ago, JOSEPHIAMLEGEND75@GMAIL.CO said:

Looking pretty orangeY. Glad most decided to follow protocol. Still see some tat didn't 😶

Makes it look like one of our paper shakers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, e808 said:

And of course u can tell there isn’t full participation in the orange out

Man, we just can’t seem to get it right with that stuff. I’ve never seen full participation in that stuff from Auburn fans. It’s like some don’t get the memo or some just refuse to participate. 

• Like 1

I really wanted the orange jerseys. However, the orange accents look nice. 

• Like 1

Welp looks like orange jerseys were something to talk about and maybe do later on. That would have been very impressive to keep the jersey change under wraps with everyone wanting to leak things on social media

13 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Man, we just can’t seem to get it right with that stuff. I’ve never seen full participation in that stuff from Auburn fans. It’s like some don’t get the memo or some just refuse to participate. 

So much for Auburn "Family" eh...

Edit: Well, looks like a lot of orange though. And dear god why did this game have to be on CBS.

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Thanks 1

Really wish this were a night game. Just seems more electric when the sun goes down. Oh well, at least it’s not a 11 am kickoff… Wae Eagle and IGTBAAT! 🦅 

• Like 1