*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

Schmed's attacking defense, right????

Yeah, same crap as last year

Much worse. 

Everyone knows our secondary is our Achilles heel and what does our brilliant DC do. Rushes 4 and tries to cover.  It seems our brilliant DC is the only one that does not know our secondary is weak.  What super division die he come from Division 1AA ot FCS. 

1 minute ago, e808 said:

U right @DAGthe 8 feels like way more. Even the fans in the stadium feel it. They are pretty quiet and the team is only down by one score

PSU defense is bad!   We’re making them look really good!

Also, as bad a their run game is, we’re making their freshmen who don’t even know where to line up look like Walter Payton🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Our redzone offense is no different than when Gus was here. Nothing but field goals. 

I hate to say it but if Auburn isn't careful, we will quickly be Tennessee and Nebraska of the last 15 years. We're at the fork in the road.

Just now, autiger88 said:

I don't think this is the game that gets Harsin fired if we lose but his seat is gonna be really really really hot. But we lose next week might be a different story. 

I feel like the qb carousel is enough to do it honestly. I get trying to find the hot hand, but you gotta give the hand some time to get hot.