*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

TJ honestly has done more for this offense, good start to the drive and the shed fumble, made multiple good throws stepping into the pocket (I hope he's consistent with this), the big run dragging guys that's cancelled by council. I'm pissed off at a lot of other people on this team and it's not TJ (although I was pissed at that int)

I've seen TJ make 1 really bad play and it was him not getting the ball off earlier on the INT. He's kept us in this game in spite of the coaching staff and the OL. Unfortunately, I think he's hurt now because he OL couldn't block a group of girl scouts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Welp...there's 30 minutes left...the jump from a great team to mediocre team was a bitter ...something tells me, there may be jagged lil (we suck) pill to except...might be nice in the long run...no let downs, all surprises!!...builds fan character!!

Thanks for not wasting the orange jerseys on this mess.

5 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The whole line is getting worked. The 2nd half will be worse 

Probably, but I’m still a little hopeful. TJ, Tank, and the receivers are showing incredible heart. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

I give the guy some kudos. He’s playing behind a $hit line. I see a helluva lot of effort from the guy. I’m a fan of this TJ. 
I doubt you know football as well as you think you do: 

I was referring to what looks like an injured shoulder

Just now, AUbritt said:

Penn State is supposed to kill us. We are in it to win it!

I wouldn’t call being favored by 3 points supposed to kill us. 

2 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I’d say yes.

honestly TJ hasn’t been horrible…our o-line is just bad… 

Playcalling and switching him and Ashford in and out haven’t helped.

TJ makes a nice scramble from pressure one play, then has zero feel for pressure the next. Call me Missouri but you’re going to have to prove to me that someone else can’t get us in better plays and protection calls before I believe it. 

• Dislike 1

As poorly as we’ve played in the first half, it’s a one score game.   0-2 in the red zone and 2 TOs.    This PSU team is bad!   If we can find a pulse, we still have a chance to win this game.   😳

The good thing is we are still in it at this point. If we can clean up a few things and give the QB a little more time, we can control the outcome. 

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Also, can Calzada really be any worse than what we’ve seen?

Yes. With a bum shoulder and this terrible oline. Why is this even a question?

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

And even after that half, we are literally one possession behind. We can still do this.

We can but I doubt it happens unfortunately. First the turnovers and 2nd the coaches are getting in their own damn way. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I've seen TJ make 1 really bad play and it was him not getting the ball off earlier on the INT. He's kept us in this game in spite of the coaching staff and the OL. Unfortunately, I think he's hurt now because he OL couldn't block a group of girl scouts.

The state of the OL, is just sad, and sad that the 275lb center is probably the best of the group 

• Like 2