*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

First game, new staff, playing the best team in the country…. Let’s give Oregon a  little time to get it going.

It’s the same performance against top tier teams. Same as TJ. We’re no better off with or without Bo

• Like 1

Just now, far_away_fan said:

It’s the same performance against top tier teams. Same as TJ. We’re no better off with or without Bo

Well they are beating a ranked team right now and we aren’t 

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

Well they are beating a ranked team right now and we aren’t 

Who cares man?  Why does anyone care what Oregon is doing?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, far_away_fan said:

3DE06E20-2875-49E4-B1AB-9770CFFE6412.jpeg

UGA is going to do that to a lot of teams this year(probably AU also). So your point is most likely moot.

• Like 1

Tank- 5 rushes for 21 yards, 1 rec for 37 yards

Hunter- 5 rushes for 16 yards, 1 rec for 3 yards

TJ- 6 rushes for 30 yards, 11 for 17 passing for 152 yards, 1 int, 1 fumble  

So any news on Calzone getting in? I mean at this point might as well throw out the kitchen sink. 

Please find a spark and no turnovers.  Really want to win this game.  Wouldn't feel any better about winning other games because of it.  But tired of struggling with middle of the road Big10 teams.  Also first time coming in our house?  They don't get to walk out with a win. 

10 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

Probably, but I’m still a little hopeful. TJ, Tank, and the receivers are showing incredible heart. 

You are 100% right. I love their effort 

• Like 2

Unfortunately, he had mishaps at Boise but when u the best team and most games are played when people are sleeping not many know. Now CBH is on a bigger stage and more eyes are watching.

11 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Yes. With a bum shoulder and this terrible oline. Why is this even a question?

Have we established he actually has a bum shoulder or are we just assuming they because he was expected to be the starter before the season began?

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

So any news on Calzone getting in? I mean at this point might as well throw out the kitchen sink. 

Need a scrambler who can throw.  The problem is not TJ, this time.  Would be great if he was quicker is all.

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

I don’t think so. Here he is in the locker room throwing up. 

EDF8F739-F730-489A-A242-AA997E453A1B.jpeg

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I’ll say what I think and if you don’t like it, you can cope. 

As a mod it’s a bad look just saying

1 minute ago, keesler said:

Oh just like to do a score update that would be somewhat interesting. I’m sure if they were sucking and Bo was doing poorly we’d all have a bias to pile on. I’m just saying after our fan base piled on him after the UGA game that maybe we should be fair and give him time. Seems we don’t mine piling on him but when he’s doing well we don’t wanna talk about it. Anyway the game has started back.

2 minutes ago, keesler said:

Because Bo transferred there and quite a few fans here want to see him do poorly after snubbing his nose at Auburn. Can't really blame tthem because that's a common human emotional trait. 

Bo looks great today, and I say that as someone that thought he was a bad quarterback.