*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, e808 said:

Cmon , I don’t like the teams body language 

They know as we do… it’s over. This team may win one SEC game. Harsin is done if this is best AU has to put on the field. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

And one of them at or near the top is that our QB play is a net minus. 

I'm not saying that you haven't watched a football game before. but this is the post someone who hasn't watched a football game before, on any level of football, would say. 

The offensive play caller taking out his starting QB when in rhythm MULTIPLE times, the offensive line getting their lunch money taken by a pass rushing front that lost vs Purdue (handily), the 2014 Iron Bowl level of horrid play calling in the red zone, Penn State's tight end being WIDE open on 5+ plays AT LEAST

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GTNupe11 said:

Well ladies & gentleman....this one might get ugly before it gets any better...

I thought it was ugly almost from the beginning. It's on Penn State that they aren't up by 30.

• Like 1

Gotta let others play. No. 1 is too weak, he is getting manhandled, tackled, and is consistently out of position. He is scared if contact. Can’t play that way. 

And while I am at it, 71 should be benched and you can’t do any worse than with a back up over trox. Geeze. 

Embarrassment of the SEC.  Never thought I would ever say that but I don't think we can beat any other team in the conference right now.  Absolutely pathetic.  4:30am and sleep is more important than this mess.  I'm out.

Just now, yngwie1995 said:

Yep. PSU isn't even all that great. But we're making them look like a NC contender. Did the same thing last year.

Oh there’s gonna be some teams that smoke these guys. They are average, certainly competent, which means they are light years ahead of us. Ha!

Just now, Auburn93 said:

I feel like I'm experiencing 1980 UT game.  We knew it was coming guys.  GUS/HARSIN/MCGLYNN.  We need a good coach, and he needs to have financial support without any compliance interference. 

The thing is like someone said how can a coach rebuild when they don’t have the experience .

Just now, shabby said:

The offensive line is atrocious. I mean do we have a qb problem yes. Would it be manageable if our line wasn't a $hitttttshow? Probably

Not with this coaching staff. 

Harsin along with our lack of NIL development will kill this program for a while.  Hate it.  Just how I feel at the moment.  

• Like 1

What a depressing scene … this may be the worst AU team in 10 years . AU has entered irrelevance. The AU administration gives zero sh**s about the football program . If they did they would have brought in a quality sec coach. Absolutely nothing to be excited for 

• Like 2

Just now, kennypowers said:

Harsin along with our lack of NIL development will kill this program for a while.  Hate it.  Just how I feel at the moment.  

Yep. We need to break out the wallet like everyone else if we want to compete. 

1 minute ago, AUStew87 said:

They know as we do… it’s over. This team may win one SEC game. Harsin is done if this is best AU has to put on the field. 

Yep. Just posted about this earlier. They know it’s over and that the coach staff probably is too. That’s a tough thing to do to go out there with the same high energy play after play when all your hopes from the season disappear within a quarter of football. 

• Like 1

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

What a depressing scene … this may be the worst AU team in 10 years . AU has entered irrelevance. The AU administration gives zero sh**s about the football program . If they did they would have brought in a quality sec coach. Absolutely nothing to be excited for 

Auburn has been irrelevant for 5 + years.