*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, W.E.D said:

QB running for his life again forces a TO.

Somehow well blame the QB vs the coaching staff to do anything to stop Diaz attacking defense 

What? Why is our QB going against our Coaching staff? Is they're a coup going on?

Just now, autiger88 said:

I will say I'm beginning to see a lot more Auburn fans getting tired of this this year then last so we might end up all on the same page finally 😂

Yep, I foresee a united fan base....

• Love 1

This is down right embarrassing. We might as well just run the option with Robby and Tank. OL is bad and TJ holding the ball too long. 

1 minute ago, e808 said:

8 turnovers in 3 games

And not a single turnover recovered by us yet this year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Gus Malzhan thanks for recruiting 1 offensive linemen in 6 years. 

Haha you’re blaming this on Gus Malzahn. That’s funny. As if this staff has brought in any linemen.

8 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

You feel it because it’s the truth. It’s rare you hit on a good coach and have instant results. Really even results within the first few years. We’ve got to find our Sam Pittman. 

Ahem...

Just saying.

Edited by AUwent

1 minute ago, woodford said:

Offensive line is a comedy. LAWD have mercy. Hot garbage. 

This is the worst OL I've seen In a while.

Much worse than anything Bo had and boy did we have some excuses for his play with that OL

• Like 1

This is obviously not all on Finley. Or the defense. The OL is atrocious. Gus left the cupboard bare and Harsin didn't do enough to stock it. Never going to win or be successful with these dudes.

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

You act like this is something new. These aren’t comments coming from watching just this game. This is the same crap we’ve been seeing since the MSU game last season. 

Eh, I’m with you now. 

this games over. Our coaches don’t know what’s going on and our o-line is G5 quality. Might as well experiment some. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

James needs to shut his mouth. You're getting your butt whooped but keep talking cause you make one good play.

Yep he literally does it every damn play. It's annoying as hell

3 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

TJ is mentally and physically done.  You HAVE to start Ashford the rest of the game.  The only way.  

Might as well see what Geriner and Calzada can do. Unless Robby can run a zone read.

Edited by yngwie1995