*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

This all started with Gus and continued with Harsin. The OL, a product from Gus and Harsin, is the worst I have seen in a long time. Everyone saw this coming years ago. The QB, all 3 of them, a product from Harsin, is the worst I have seen in a long time. 
we are what we are… terrible. 

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Whoever is blaming Finley needs to stop it's on the coaches and this damn OL. 😒

TJ isn’t helping at all. Holds on to the ball too long or drops it. He’s not any good. 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

Finley has made his fair share of mistakes as well ( first half pic)  This is a team mess with the staff needing to shoulder all the blame . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gus created the bad OL situation and Harsin has not been able to fix it. We can still blame it on Gus bc he is the causation of the problem as a whole.  We can also blame Harsin for not being able to fix it.

also, again, me:

kughkvovov.jpg.dc060620e687914fa447a84ffeb36f27.jpg

Edited by Didba

Just now, gr82b4au said:

This all started with Gus and continued with Harsin. The OL, a product from Gus and Harsin, is the worst I have seen in a long time. Everyone saw this coming years ago. The QB, all 3 of them, a product from Harsin, is the worst I have seen in a long time. 
we are what we are… terrible. 

This , but Harsin should have made a better attempt at getting Oline. It’s his mess now

I am so tired of hearing about Gus. This staff did not do what it needed to do to get the boys ready . They are not the staff to rebuild a program. Nice guys but is what it is. Can’t keep blaming Gus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

No I’m blaming it on BOTH. But it is 100% on Gus for our offensive line sucking because it is a position he failed to recruit for his last 6 years he was here. So yeah Gus sucks and Harsin sucks.

VERY important for people to understand that both truths can exist 

3 minutes ago, autiger88 said:

Multiple things can be true.  Offensive line play is bad.  Some of the play calls have been bad.  Finley has made bad throws and bad decisions.  But given the known weaknesses at OL, we can't afford to also have poor QB decision making.  Gotta try something.

I appreciate Finley for having heart and trying his best but with this OL he can't be behind it. Robby can at least escape the pressure and keeps the defense honest with his legs.

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

Finley has made his fair share of mistakes as well ( first half pic)  This is a team mess with the staff needing to shoulder all the blame . 

I get it but damn he can't do much more then what he is doing. He should throw the damn ball away but really other then that I put this on the damn OL and the coaches. I feel bad for TJ should have stayed at LSU or went somewhere else. 

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

The crazy part is this team is doing enough to give the defense a break. Previous defenses were subjected to a lot of 3 and out. Some of them were light speed 

Thought the same thing earlier. Defense is just bad. Not as bad as the offense but nothing to write home about at all. Most these guys would be practice squad elsewhere. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Multiple things can be true.  Offensive line play is bad.  Some of the play calls have been bad.  Finley has made bad throws and bad decisions.  But given the known weaknesses at OL, we can't afford to also have poor QB decision making.  Gotta try something.

True, what I was meaning though we can't put it all on him. Sorry guys should have clarified.