*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

I am so tired of hearing about Gus. This staff did not do what it needed to do to get the boys ready . They are not the staff to rebuild a program. Nice guys but is what it is. Can’t keep blaming Gus.

If the protal didn't exist the excuse might be valid bc you need 3 or 4 years to get your guys.

That's nit the case anymore. Getting no OL is the direct fault of the current staff.

WR is the same

Edited by W.E.D
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Didba said:

Gus created the bad OL situation and Harsin has not been able to fix it. We can still blame it on Gus bc he is the causation of the problem as a whole.  We can also blame Harsin for not being able to fix it.

also, again, me:

kughkvovov.jpg.dc060620e687914fa447a84ffeb36f27.jpg

Welcome to reality. Glad we can have you.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

So does Harsin "make a change" at Oline coach like he did after the 3rd game last season with the WR coach?

😂😂😂 What good would it do? 

Let's see who gets fired Monday. Lmao. 

Atleast he better fire someone after the s*** from last year somebody needs to be. 

3 minutes ago, keesler said:

The list of recruits visiting for this game was a mile long.  Hopefully they see that PT is guaranteed next year and we land a few big names pronto.

Most of the best recruits attending are commited elsewhere. If anything, theyre probably relieved that theyve got a spot elsewhere after this embarassment.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, W.E.D said:

If the protal didn't exist the excuse might be valid bc you need 3 or 4 years to get your guys.

That's nit the case anymore. Getting no OL is the direct fault of the current staff.

WR is the same

They aren’t built for a rebuild at this level. It’s way too much for them. 

• Like 1

Just now, CR said:

Most of the best recruits attending are commited elsewhere. If anything, theyre probably relieved that theyve got a spot elsewhere after this embarassment.

We may lose our ones that are already committed 🤮

QB doesn’t matter when the OL can’t block. That being said I’m out since I’ve been warned already “to be given a vacation”. Promise you this there will not be another donation from me here again

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Thought the same thing earlier. Defense is just bad. Not as bad as the offense but nothing to write home about at all. Most these guys would be practice squad elsewhere. 

Makes u appreciate their efforts more after today

Feel bad for Hall and Leota. Every play: line up and bull rush a guy that outweighs you be 50 pounds. 

6 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

No I’m blaming it on BOTH. But it is 100% on Gus for our offensive line sucking because it is a position he failed to recruit for his last 6 years he was here. So yeah Gus sucks and Harsin sucks. It’s called a bare cupboard.

Agree, but there has been very little triage since Gustav left. SMH.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Multiple things can be true.  Offensive line play is bad.  Some of the play calls have been bad.  Finley has made bad throws and bad decisions.  But given the known weaknesses at OL, we can't afford to also have poor QB decision making.  Gotta try something.

Agree. Why does it have to be either/or?They are both terrible so far.