*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

When we do hire a new coach I really hope we can find a knockout recruiter (for players and coaches) that a glorified game manager. I keep mentioning Sam Pittman because I believe that’s what he is. Sam Pittman is one of the reasons UGA is where they are now. His OLine recruiting when he was there has allowed them to survive their QB situation. Bennett ain’t great. He’d die in our offense. That line at UGA is the best in the country and has been. I could stand behind it and look like a superstar. QB is important but nothing is important as the players on the OLine. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Really? Thank Goodness. I fear he won’t be at full strength kind of like Chris Todd’s first year with us

Yeah, I just don't know if he'll be able to live up the high standards that our starting QBs have been setting up to this point.

4 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

That's ball game, gonna Be a long year. I know there are few here that are just creaming their britches right now. Hope u enjoy it 

That’s a weird way to say “you guys were right.” 

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, e808 said:

Where is all the discipline. Ur veterans still making dumb mistakes and guys celebrating after making one play.

That’s so annoying . All the celebrating 

1 minute ago, SaturdayGT said:

Have we ever been bottom of the SEC?...like in the past 50 years?

See 2012. 

12 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

This , but Harsin should have made a better attempt at getting Oline. It’s his mess now

You would think with all of the super seniors on this team that we would be good. But these guys have not been good for years. 
It does not matter. Harsin’s team looks undisciplined, outcoached, and terrible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaturdayGT said:

Have we ever been bottom of the SEC?...like in the past 50 years?

My last football season in school was ‘98. It was probably about this bad.