*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Who the hell thinks a QB is the only thing we need? lol

May want to have an OL too.  Watching the D scream across the LOS unimpressed is getting so old.  

2 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

When we do hire a new coach I really hope we can find a knockout recruiter (for players and coaches) that a glorified game manager. I keep mentioning Sam Pittman because I believe that’s what he is. Sam Pittman is one of the reasons UGA is where they are now. His OLine recruiting when he was there has allowed them to survive their QB situation. Bennett ain’t great. He’d die in our offense. That line at UGA is the best in the country and has been. I could stand behind it and look like a superstar. QB is important but nothing is important as the players on the OLine. 

Make Grimes and Sanders say no. If not, I truly believe McGee fits that Pittman role.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dell-mcgee-georgia-head-coach/
"Other than perhaps Sam Pittman, no Georgia position coach has been more integral to the Bulldogs’ success than McGee."

(We could get him, right? Right?)

Edited by AUwent

Just now, cbo said:

That’s a weird way to say “you guys were right.” 

Yeah . I hope you are still as giddy when will Muschamp is on the sideline 

Harsin wasn't ever the right guy, but the offseason drama put him into an impossible and unfair situation.  We should cut our losses like Nebraska did and get a head start on the future. Monday is not too soon.

• Like 2

I’m out we are a dysfunctional program not worth my time.  Someone needs to be brought in to get everyone on the same page.  Sad we have come to this.

Just now, Cardin Drake said:

Harsin wasn't ever the right guy, but the offseason drama put him into an impossible and unfair situation.  We should cut our losses like Nebraska did and get a head start on the future. Monday is not too soon.

Hugh freeze

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Haven’t read a bit of this thread, but I agree with what I assume everyone is saying. 

It's actually more entertaining than the game. 

Just now, Cardin Drake said:

I agree. I tried to support, but I just can’t do it anymore. He ain’t it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoAU said:

image.gif

Pretty much sums it up...throw in the guy at the game hanging his head and it's a matched pair.

• Haha 1