*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Big difference in people showing legit pleasure in seeing a coach fail instead of what is best for auburn and the players.

Fair, I agree. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah . I hope you are still as giddy when will Muschamp is on the sideline 

Muschamp would bring us players and that is the first thing we need.  That is not the best qualification for hiring but that is where we are.  As WDE says Muschamp wouldn't come with McGlynn around. 

5 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Offense has to help the D. Defense has done enough to keep us in the game, no help from the O. They’re gassed. 

No they haven’t . Like I mention above previous defenses had to deal with way more adversity. Penn State is driving the field. The offense isn’t scoring but they are moving the chains and giving them rest. For example at LSU vs that high powered offense. Defense towed the line even when the offense had multiple 3 and outs 

Edited by e808
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Harsin owes AU money . What did you do all off season ???? Hire your buddies to coach a top tier program and what else?? 

Avoid an investigation. 😂

2 minutes ago, NWALA Tiger said:

Shades of 2012.Been a Harsin supporter,  but if the team gives up. He is toast

Seriously, based on what we're seeing how will we know when they quit? They never really started. 

• Haha 1

Robby transfers to UCF

Tank goes pro

Brand new OL

C Brown transfers

Lose top edges

Next season could be worse 

30 minutes ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

You feel it because it’s the truth. It’s rare you hit on a good coach and have instant results. Really even results within the first few years. We’ve got to find our Sam Pittman. 

Terry Bowden says hello.......5-6 into 11-0.

• Like 1

We will not be saturated by recruits signing today. Just saying. Plenty of time to reflect and read a good book tomorrow for the staff.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, abw0004 said:

I really hate to say it, but I am really embarrassed.  A lot of fans are leaving a premier game like this.  That should never happen but this is where we are.  

Are you embarrassed that fans are pissed and leaving the stadium or are you embarrassed with the product Auburn has put on display today? 

I'm beginning to believe Harsin might be doing this on purpose just so he can get paid. 😒 I know it's not true atleast I hope not but dammit I need some kind of answer for this absolute mess. 

Just now, hqsi99 said:

And now CBS pours some salt on it by running “The Trials and Tribulations of Being Auburn.” Maybe they can bring up Jetgate next?

It's aggravating but we do it to ourselves. 

1 minute ago, kennypowers said:

Updating my 10-2 prediction to

5-7

I'm changing mine from 5-7 to 3-9 which is what I thought in January but got suckered in with the idea of the two year bounce and Calzada. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Yeah . I hope you are still as giddy when will Muschamp is on the sideline 

1) I seriously don’t see Boom at the HC here. 

2) Does it really matter if we are debating Boom vs keeping Harsin? A L is a L and that’s what we get with this staff.