*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Troxel is just to slow to pick up the looping stunt. Still we got 3.

Edited by AuburnNTexas

Just now, Auburn93 said:

Got to recruit OL who can pick that guy up.  I didn't count.  How many did they rush? 4? 5?

Just now, DAG said:

Like how do you not put any type of resistance. He literally just ran around you..

another one of those 6th year guys everyone was so terrified of and wouldn't transfer here

If we don't get 3 OL in the portal next year is going to be sooooooo bad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Auburn93 said:

Got to recruit OL who can pick that guy up

Nah we don't recruit them well

1 minute ago, Auburn93 said:

Got to recruit OL who can pick that guy up.  I didn't count.  How many did they rush? 4? 5?

Not sure but a lot of Auburn linemen were standing while they had a meeting at the quarterback 

Positive vibes to 24.  If it doesn't look bad, but the player is in that much pain, that ain't good.  Soft tissue and tendons. 

Why do we struggle so damn much in the RedZone? I thought for sure with a new coach it wouldn't be that way still but yet here we are. SMH.🤦

Edited by autiger88

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

Not sure but a lot of Auburn linemen were standing while they had a meeting at the quarterback 

TJ and Ashford need to go buy those dudes a steak dinner each week. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Auburn Tiger said:

Man, we just can’t seem to get it right with that stuff. I’ve never seen full participation in that stuff from Auburn fans. It’s like some don’t get the memo or some just refuse to participate. 

Truthfully, Auburn should just foot the bill and pay for orange shirts for the entire crowd. The basketball program puts out whatever shirts they want people to wear. 

But the orange out hopefully gets buried after this. Navy blue = easy (and a color we have a jersey for). White = easy (and a color we have a jersey for).