*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

He’s a bad fit. He’s not a good recruiter. Now he’s a losing coach. 

not sure why some people are so defensive. We aren’t “showing legit pleasure.” We all want the same thing. We want to be wrong. 

Such a good post. Nailed it 

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

At least it won't be a 20+ point loss...

We still have to play defense

With this OL, Robby has to be the starter right?  Proud of TJ, but if we can't protect him, we're putting him out for slaughter.  

• Like 1

How could you be an Auburn coach and have such a pathetic oline???? I mean for the love of god a line full of 3 stars with something to prove would do a better job and not even require recruiting.  This is the one of the worst oline performances I have ever seen at Auburn.  

3 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

not sure why some people are so defensive. We aren’t “showing legit pleasure.” We all want the same thing. We want to be wrong. 

The people that were for him probably wanted to change our culture.  My guess is alot of them still wear masks….

• Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

OL looks Baaaad, but I didn't have any delusions of going undefeated this year. Hopefully we can learn from this ass beating and beat Mizzou and LSU. This game may not be a complete waste of Ashford can emerge as a serviceable QB.

2 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Agree. I just worry about recruiting. I’ve said this for months but I could care less if we win or lose a lot of games this year. But if we are not in the top 10 nationally in recruiting we are in deep deep trouble. We need HOPE. Right now there is none. We are dead last in the SEC in recruiting. Dead last. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Big difference in people showing legit pleasure in seeing a coach fail instead of what is best for auburn and the players.

Just stop. NOBODY is taking pleasure in this. But  Harsin did some talking that hasn't been backed up. He is clearly inept. His potato boys are inept. He should've been gone already. Last season was a forshadowing of what we're seeing now.  This disaster should be no surprise. 

• Love 1
  • Sad 1

Well I said before the season started that Harsin would prove himself on the field this year, one way or the other. Coach speak would mean nothing, team prep and the Ws would be everything. I was willing to wait and see and not pre-judge. So I think he just revealed the answer on whether he passed the test.  

Edited by IronMan70
  • Like 2

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Just stop. NOBODY is taking pleasure in this. But  Harsin did some talking that hasn't been backed up. He is clearly inept. His potato boys are inept. He should've been gone already. Last season was a forshadowing of what we're seeing now.  This disaster should be no surprise. 

Crazy how people are getting butt hurt when I'm referring to handful of people and the people replying aren't even those people...

• Facepalm 1