*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

Ateast we get to go into every game with much much less hype or expectations.  Sort of takes the edge off you know? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUx said:

I didn't think I'd see it here, but looks like team is pretty defeated.

They’ve quit for the day, letting PSU backups carve them to pieces while draining the clock.

3 minutes ago, AUx said:

I didn't think I'd see it here, but looks like team is pretty defeated.

They know their coach is a disaster. They know.  They work so hard and to have it result in this kind of humiliation is just unfair to them. 

Edited by Tigerbelle

27 minutes ago, CAReeves2010 said:

Really? Purposely sacrifice the next few seasons for better recruiting classes then hire a better coach? How in the hell does that work? 

I was saying it would have been better to hire Steele than Harsin. Both would end up getting fired but the cupboard would be much less bare with Steele. 

An average team kick our teeth in at Home.

That's were our program has fallen. We are worse than last year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kennypowers said:

Ateast we get to go into every game with much much less hype or expectations.  Sort of takes the edge off you know? 

People can go to Jordan-Hare for cheap. Take the entire family. At least you'll get to experience the tiger flight and the band.

Edit: Meant eagle flight. But if a tiger starts flying it might be cooler.

Edited by tgrogan21
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

He didn't make enough of an effort to understand. He hired the potato boys....which was a clear sign he had no real intention of changing. He blew recruiting....another clear sign he was not interested in learning. He is incapable of doing what needs to be done in the SEC. That's the cold hard truth. It's not what he says....it's what he does that should be the clue. 

He does a lot of coach speak but it doesn’t show on the field

• Like 1

Roll call of all the clowns who insisted Harsin was doing a good job!  And Bo was as bad as all these quarterbacks! Come on out. You know who you are! 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

Most elite recruits won’t come go to an unstable program with a staff that they understand can’t compete at this level.  

Agree. There is no going back now…

• Like 1

The coaching did not seem that bad. The execution was horrendous. That speaks volumes to recruiting. So I agree we need recruits. However these OL are the past coach’s recruits. 
Our failure to get OL through the portal and prepare for the future with high levels recruits means another two seasons(at least) of mediocre to pitiful line play. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1