*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

5 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

People can go to Jordan-Hare for cheap. Take the entire family. At least you'll get to experience the tiger flight and the band.

Edit: Meant eagle flight. But if a tiger starts flying it might be cooler.

The only tiger that might take flight is Auburn leaping from the upper decks to end the suffering…..

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Does anybody else think our D Coordinator needs to go? I don't ever remember our defense being so bad out of position. Dang!!

Maybe one day we'll ask why, instead of finding a real DC, we immediately replaced Mason with some Boise State dude. Or maybe, we'll ask why Mason was so quick to leave after having a wonderful performance overall last season. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I wanna see Calzada or Geriner. 

I texted a few friends earlier that Calzada was good enough to start at Texas A&M so why not play him? He couldn’t be any worse than the Turnover Twins that have been in all game.

• Haha 2

I disagree the coaching was bad with all the switcharoo of Quarterback at the beginning which directly killed the momentum of the team. It was like screw the flow of the game we gonna stick to the plan no matter what 

1 minute ago, AURealist said:

Harsin was a bad hire.  He's not the answer, never was and and never will be.  How do we fire those responsible for this mess and right this sinking ship?  

Greene is gone, and we have a new Auburn President. Not sure who else could be blamed.

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Georgia is going to hang 50 on us.

In the first half ...

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Georgia is going to hang 50 on us.

They hate us more than that.   Kirby will have zero mercy 

1 minute ago, ArgoEagle said:

Does anybody else think our D Coordinator needs to go? I don't ever remember our defense being so bad out of position. Dang!!

except all last year (except 58 minutes of Iron Bowl. Barring that, not at all.

Just now, kennypowers said:

Or he's just not good. 

Who knows? I certainly don't trust our coach's evaluation of the guy. I think he probably isn't AND I think our coach probably can't evaluate anything. Retaining Will Friend, having (zero) offensive linemen worth anything, promoting Eric Kiseau, promoting Schmedding 

There's nothing to trust in terms of this program

3 minutes ago, peashooter said:

I was saying it would have been better to hire Steele than Harsin. Both would end up getting fired but the cupboard would be much less bare with Steele. 

I don't understand the logic though. How could Steele recruit at a competitive level and still be fired? Unless you're assuming he'd lose too, which in that case I don't see how he could successfully recruit with a losing product on the field.