*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Does Tank and Derek Hall just hang it up after this game and not risk the league

You don't quit on your team...BUT if I were them, I'd think HARD about my future.

1 minute ago, Michael X said:

I texted a few friends earlier that Calzada was good enough to start at Texas A&M so why not play him? He couldn’t be any worse than the Turnover Twins that have been in all game.

Couldn't even fathom what those conversations look like. Let's be honest. Calzada didn't beat out either person in camp. Now you expect him to come in against that defense and our terrible Oline and do what? Get sacked as well?

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Maybe the powers knew better when they tried to oust Harsin

They did. They saw the writing on the wall. I can’t imagine how anyone who watched the last 5 games of last would not see that Harsin was not the guy.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Georgia is going to hang 50 on us.

Then the second half will start…

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

21 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Oregon up 38-20 on BYU in the 4th

Glad Mason is gone

Glad Bobo is gone

Glad Cornelius Williams is gone from last year. That helped out a lot

• Like 1

2nd string Penn State line is manhandling our 1st string line....LOL   I swear Ive had Harsin's back thinking he got a raw deal after the season ended last year.  I wanted him to do well this year.  But after watching us just barely pull out the victory against SJSU I had a bad feeling that things were going to go downhill today and boy did they ever.  I was hopeful that AU could be at least competitive with Penn State, I certainly did not expect a blowout loss at home. This was a TOTAL and COMPLETE embarrassment on national TV. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IronMan70 said:

The future of Auburn football, the recruits, have left the building.  

Well, hopefully they left to go party and the Auburn women convince them to come to Auburn.