*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

We just committed the worst holding I’ve ever seen and the refs don’t even care…..

#so sad

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

They did. They saw the writing on the wall. I can’t imagine how anyone who watched the last 5 games of last would not see that Harsin was not the guy.

Maybe so but going out of their way to destroy the man's home just to show him the door with cause wasn't the right way to do it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WarEagle1982 said:

#BillClarkisavailable

No he's not. He's still recuperating from major back surgery. He can't work 24/7  7 days a week right now. That's what it will take to rebuild Auburn. 

I like Ashford, but he’s not the answer either. He may be in two years, but we don’t have that long. 

Edited by CCTAU

2 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

The announcers just compared this team to 2012. They said they have not seen Auburn get beat this bad since 2012. Ouch. 
We are basically 2012 without the talent. 

The 2015 team had legitimate talent (as evidenced by 2016 and 17); there was just no backup plan once Jeremy was cooked. But that was a tough season (I do think that team would beat this team by 4+)

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I swear every single COACH needs to be ran so much they throw up for this celebrating BS. Nothing to celebrate. 

Corrected above

• Love 1

Finally