*Official Auburn vs. Penn State Game Thread*

abw0004

1 minute ago, autiger88 said:

I swear every single player needs to be ran so much they throw up for this celebrating BS. Nothing to celebrate. 

Agreed and the coaches need to be running with them. We s*** the bed in every facet of the game. Anders don’t have to runs he made his Fgs.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, CCTAU said:

I like Ashford, but he’s not the answer either. He may be in two years, but we don’t have that long. 

the answer isn't on the roster. The guy who was mediocre at an A&M team with 27x the talent of this Auburn roster and tainted by Jimbo Fisher coaching isn't the answer. The true freshman who likely has never played with a talent gap as big as us against Alabama, UGA, A&M isn't the answer 

3 minutes ago, AUx said:

except all last year (except 58 minutes of Iron Bowl. Barring that, not at all.

I think he forgot about the last drive of the first half and 2nd half of Mississippi State.   If anyone wants to see how a game is going to unfold, just watch how both lines play on each side of the ball.  We couldn’t block theirs and they pushed ours around with ease.  Throw in bad play calling and turnovers, you get an a$$ whipping.  

• Like 2

Ashford has the chance to be pretty good but this game has set him back.  He has had to run for his life on every snap.  Has there been ONE SINGLE STINKING PASS PLAY where he has had more than a second in the pocket?? I cant think of a single one in the second half.  Its so bad the only pass plays being called are roll outs.  I remember Bo having to do the same exact thing last year.

• Like 1