When does Harsin get fired?

AUinMS9528

5 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Yeah, that's the worst of it, recruits seeing this. 

But I thought Bryan Harsin told our recruits: just wait and see us this year!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

It was actually  " Just watch"

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I would beg for us to not even put the notion of hiring a retread in the air

I agree but that was the sentiment that lead to the "thinking outside the box" hiring of Harsin.

• Thanks 1

The sooner we fire him the sooner our name is out there in the coaching search. We may be the biggest name looking for a coach at the end of the season and that would definitely be helpful. We are very far behind even the average competition. We have to get this right. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A loss like this takes away hope.  It already has the feeling of Chizik's last year.

I will say that if Harsin isn't the answer, a loss like this makes it abundantly clear that a change needs to be made now and he doesn't stick around for a couple more years. 

Been an Auburn fan over 40yrs...2 daughters in school now.  Hate they may never see a winning football season.   

• Like 3

Just now, JKClark said:

A loss like this takes away hope.  It already has the feeling of Chizik's last year.

I will say that if Harsin isn't the answer, a loss like this makes it abundantly clear that a change needs to be made now and he doesn't stick around for a couple more years. 

Been an Auburn fan over 40yrs...2 daughters in school now.  Hate they may never see a winning football season.   

Sorry, many loved ones at Auburn right now too.

Just now, AU-24 said:

I know. I've been on the fence so far with Harsin but I just don't see anything positive coming from this any longer. I have become comfortably numb to this mess without any substances whatsoever. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NWALA Tiger said:

I never dreamed it would get to this point this fast.  But we have no hope at this point

To be honest, from day one of him being hired I had a feeling this would happen. And after last season? It is going to be an ugly year.

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Hugh Freeze!

Yes. I'm with that! All he needs is a good D Coordinator. We know he can call offense.

• Like 2

Just now, gr82be said:

I know. I've been on the fence so far with Harsin but I just don't see anything positive coming from this any longer. I have become comfortably numb to this mess without any substances whatsoever. 

It’s like I tell people: we just have to believe what her eyes are seeing and our ears are hearing.