When does Harsin get fired?

AUinMS9528

4 hours ago, hogmen said:

or the UTSA Coach  know the SEC has arkansas ties     

Traylor is very good but he's not ready, IMO 

12 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

freezesoon.JPG

I hear some rumor mill stuff the other day that originated from students about him. As many of you know his kids are students at AU. Supposedly one of their friends said when we had the last search we were poised to hire Freeze. Maybe the recommendation from the search committee? Not sure. Whatever the case Green sandbagged the hiring and locked it up on background checks to the point that Freeze pulled out and Green got his man, Harsin. If that’s true I’d be surprised this time if it’s not Freeze.

• Dislike 2

1 minute ago, SphyNxXx said:

I hear some rumor mill stuff the other day that originated from students about him. As many of you know his kids are students at AU. Supposedly one of their friends said when we had the last search we were poised to hire Freeze. Maybe the recommendation from the search committee? Not sure. Whatever the case Green sandbagged the hiring and locked it up on background checks to the point that Freeze pulled out and Green got his man, Harsin. If that’s true I’d be surprised this time if it’s not Freeze.

AG is always the bad guy. Dude cannot do that solely by himself. That’s not realistic . The honest truth is the committee along with AG came up with a plan to freeze Hugh Freeze (you like that). Then based on all of their recommendations , decided to hire CBH. If the majority of the Auburn folks involved in the hiring wanted freeze he would be here. More over, I believe Freeze still has an uphill battle as this interim AD supposedly is a stickler with this type of stuff. 

16 hours ago, AU-24 said:

“The program was crashing when Harsin stepped in”

It wasn’t the turds or thuga but it wasn’t crashing. We tied the turds in regulation last year. We beat LSU and Ole Miss. Could have beat Penn State with proper coaching. If Bo doesn’t get hurt we win nine games last season, that is not crashing. But it is time to move on.

Auburn was SOFT under GUS... SOFT. LSU was a Dumpster Fire last year. Ole Miss ehhh it's Ole Miss. If you are happy with 3/4 losses, then hire Freeze. Gus's offense 2.0. Eight Years of Gus, program in decline. Eight years

Year School G W L T Pct SRS SOS AP Pre AP High AP Post Bowl
Notes
2013 Auburn 14 12 2 0 .857 18.80 7.88   2 2 BCS Championship-L  
2015 Auburn 13 7 6 0 .538 7.16 5.39 6 6   Birmingham Bowl-W  
2018 Auburn 13 8 5 0 .615 10.76 5.60 9 7   Music City Bowl-W  
2014 Auburn 13 8 5 0 .615 14.99 9.06 6 2 22 Outback Bowl-L  
2019 Auburn 13 9 4 0 .692 16.26 7.72 16 7 14 Outback Bowl-L  
2017 Auburn 14 10 4 0 .714 17.95 6.38 12 4 10 Peach Bowl-L  
2016 Auburn 13 8 5 0 .615 11.97 5.51   8 24 Sugar Bowl-L  
2021 UCF 13 9 4 0 .692 3.07 -2.08       Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl-W  
2022 UCF 3 2 1 0 .667 10.70 -2.97          
2020 Auburn 10 6 4 0 .600 9.61 9.52 11 7      
2012 Arkansas State 12 9 3 0 .750 4.94 -2.22          
11 Yrs Overall 131 88 43 0 .672 11.47 4.53       3-5  
1 Yr Arkansas State 12 9 3 0 .750 4.94 -2.22       0-0  
8 Yrs Auburn 103 68 35 0 .660 13.44 7.13       2-5  
2 Yrs UCF 16 11 5 0 .688 6.89 -2.52       1-0  

• Dislike 1

7 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Auburn was SOFT under GUS... SOFT. LSU was a Dumpster Fire last year. Ole Miss ehhh it's Ole Miss. If you are happy with 3/4 losses, then hire Freeze. Gus's offense 2.0. Eight Years of Gus, program in decline. Eight years

Year School G W L T Pct SRS SOS AP Pre AP High AP Post Bowl
Notes
2013 Auburn 14 12 2 0 .857 18.80 7.88   2 2 BCS Championship-L  
2015 Auburn 13 7 6 0 .538 7.16 5.39 6 6   Birmingham Bowl-W  
2018 Auburn 13 8 5 0 .615 10.76 5.60 9 7   Music City Bowl-W  
2014 Auburn 13 8 5 0 .615 14.99 9.06 6 2 22 Outback Bowl-L  
2019 Auburn 13 9 4 0 .692 16.26 7.72 16 7 14 Outback Bowl-L  
2017 Auburn 14 10 4 0 .714 17.95 6.38 12 4 10 Peach Bowl-L  
2016 Auburn 13 8 5 0 .615 11.97 5.51   8 24 Sugar Bowl-L  
2021 UCF 13 9 4 0 .692 3.07 -2.08       Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl-W  
2022 UCF 3 2 1 0 .667 10.70 -2.97          
2020 Auburn 10 6 4 0 .600 9.61 9.52 11 7      
2012 Arkansas State 12 9 3 0 .750 4.94 -2.22          
11 Yrs Overall 131 88 43 0 .672 11.47 4.53       3-5  
1 Yr Arkansas State 12 9 3 0 .750 4.94 -2.22       0-0  
8 Yrs Auburn 103 68 35 0 .660 13.44 7.13       2-5  
2 Yrs UCF 16 11 5 0 .688 6.89 -2.52       1-0  

Yes, those are the Gus Malzone’s numbers coaching in the toughest conference in all of college football. Again, the second or third best coach in the SEC West, the third or fourth best coach in the SEC. The only coach to beat Saban 3 times! If you want better than that, then get rid of Gus (for 30 million dollars). Just don’t replace him with Harsin.  Do you get it now, because just about everyone else does?

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

10 hours ago, SphyNxXx said:

Hadn’t heard that one, but not surprised when it comes to Greene.

23 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

No. But I would call him and make us tell him no. That’s the point. You’d be out of your mind not to at least call him. We should be calling everyone except maybe Lincoln Riley lol

Make him tell us no right?

What about Hartline from Ohio State? We already have his brother on staff and he's been under Urban and Day and he's a top recruiter. Would he leave his alma mater or would he hold out for the Ohio State job whenever Day leaves?

• Love 1

2 hours ago, AU-24 said:

Yes, those are the Gus Malzone’s numbers coaching in the toughest conference in all of college football. Again, the second or third best coach in the SEC West, the third or fourth best coach in the SEC. The only coach to beat Saban 3 times! If you want better than that, then get rid of Gus (for 30 million dollars). Just don’t replace him with Harsin.  Do you get it now, because just about everyone else does?

LOL. Smooth talk. Gus stayed WAY TOO LONG (Jimmy Sexton) and AUBURN is SUFFERING FOR IT. A few RAG TAG GUS SUPPORTERS on this board have initiated a Coup, timed Greene's FIRING with the start of the season. No Biscuits here. Do you get it, apparently YOU DON'T, because the whole outside world see's that if you dump this Coach at this time, YOU, BOT are the laughingstock of College Football. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 3

10 hours ago, AUFan2015 said:

You wrote make us tell him no lol so I was trying to point it out subtly 

I knew what you were doing lol. I didn’t care. As I said, he’s the only one I wouldn’t bother with. Everyone else, make them tell us no. I figured it was obvious enough and thus understood that calling him was like calling Belichick, and so didn’t warrant explanation. Hope that helps. War Eagle!

10 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Gus stayed WAY TOO LONG (Jimmy Sexton) and AUBURN is SUFFERING FOR IT.

This I agree with

10 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

A few RAG TAG GUS SUPPORTERS on this board have initiated a Coup, timed Greene's FIRING with the start of the season. No Biscuits here. Do you get it, apparently YOU DON'T, because the whole outside world see's that if you dump this Coach at this time, YOU, BOT are the laughingstock of College Football. 

This is silly. Like, silly to the point I question whether you’re trolling or actually believe it

So, when we fire CBH in the next few weeks, can we get rid of the whole potato gang?   How many of them is there? Like 4 or 5?    Let’s see what Coach Caddy can do calling plays the last few games.   Maybe CJB or CZE can run the defense?   What do we have to lose?   All the potato gang are going to be looking for new jobs anyway.   Let’s give them a head start.  

• Like 4

18 hours ago, tightendoverthemiddle said:

LOL. Smooth talk. Gus stayed WAY TOO LONG (Jimmy Sexton) and AUBURN is SUFFERING FOR IT. A few RAG TAG GUS SUPPORTERS on this board have initiated a Coup, timed Greene's FIRING with the start of the season. No Biscuits here. Do you get it, apparently YOU DON'T, because the whole outside world see's that if you dump this Coach at this time, YOU, BOT are the laughingstock of College Football. 

For the umpteenth time, Gus left Harsin enough talent to beat Ole Miss, LSU, Penn State and Alabama last year. If Bo doesn’t get hurt we probably win nine games last year, who did Harsin get that talent from?  An Auburn podcast was discussing how our defensive line and our offensive line are essentially the same as last year, why are they worse?The answer was given on the show: different offensive coordinator, different defensive coordinator and different quarterback. I guess that is on Gus? 😂

😂 A few on this board? The vast majority of our fan base wants Harsin gone yesterday. Laughingstock? We were the laughingstock when Greene refused to stay till January. After watching the Penn State game, we all know why he left preseason.  Since you brought up Greene; how many schools are begging for his services? Go ahead and list them here.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, ArTiger said:

This may be a blessing in disguise if we are able to get Coach Prime!

Prime is probably the biggest long shot of any coaches wanted. I doubt he leave his sons and has a lot of things that he wants to do for JSU. He is the biggest ambassador right now for HBCU schools. 

11 hours ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

This I agree with

This is silly. Like, silly to the point I question whether you’re trolling or actually believe it

No trolling. Auburn BOT, from way back when. Horrible decisions. Some of them are gone now, but the results have not gotten any better. And now, once they make another bone head decision, and settle for who most on this site want.. 

Lame Kitten - Fired Twice, Saban chump (OK NEWS FLASH- THATS BAMA, USC, UT Laughing their Arses off.)

Bobby Petrino - LOL JET GATE... (for the old timers on here) (AU-24 will have some slick talk for this one)

and then there is FLIP PHONE HUGH "BURNER" FREEZE, a GUSTAPH Protegee, Hell, we might get Rhett Lashlee back. The Bus could be sitting in a Waffle House near you. LOL "Oh. thats 9 wins if Bo dont get hurt"... LMAO Hey AU-24, I hear ole Burner is building a House on Lake Martin. this deal has been done long ago. Maybe BOT Member Kay Ivey needs to investigate. or better yet Senator Tuberville. See ya in Auburn.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AU-24 said:

For the umpteenth time, Gus left Harsin enough talent to beat Ole Miss, LSU, Penn State and Alabama last year. If Bo doesn’t get hurt we probably win nine games last year, who did Harsin get that talent from?  An Auburn podcast was discussing how our defensive line and our offensive line are essentially the same as last year, why are they worse?The answer was given on the show: different offensive coordinator, different defensive coordinator and different quarterback. I guess that is on Gus? 😂

Ya know 24, how many times have you practiced this spiel. If you watched 8 years of Gus and thought that he "was on the way up", You don't know Football. PERIOD. Gus was an Infant with a headset. Ask any Coach, anywhere, anytime. Plus who were his advisors 24? Ya know, Nick has advisors, Kirby has advisors, who were Gus's, oh that's right. Gus didn't use them, because he knew that they would figure out he didn't have a clue as to what he was doing.  Look, I like Bryan Harsin, But I have no control over his future there in Auburn. But I do know that 15 games in, that's not a fair shake. You can wrap that turd in any kind a Christmas wrap you want, it's still a turd. So, try to take Ole Miss's twice fired Coach or a Womanizing cheat with a tracfone. If that makes "the faction" happy, makes you feel better about control, then go for it. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AU-24 said:

😂 A few on this board? The vast majority of our fan base wants Harsin gone yesterday. Laughingstock? We were the laughingstock when Greene refused to stay till January. After watching the Penn State game, we all know why he left preseason.  Since you brought up Greene; how many schools are begging for his services? Go ahead and list them here.

Did you take some kind of Poll? Most professional, responsible organizations would at least give them 3/4 recruiting classes, seasons. The Board fired Greene, call it what you will, he was fired. I surely hope his removal was above board? I mean it wasn't exactly like (to the outside world) that anything was wrong with the Athletic Dept?