When does Harsin get fired?

AUinMS9528

24 minutes ago, O&B said:

Harsin no emotion staring at dinner menu 

Even my 74 year old mother has noticed this.  

I’m at the point I think he’s trying to get fired so he can get his big payday and go back to the PNW.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AEAugirl said:

Even my 74 year old mother has noticed this.  

I’m at the point I think he’s trying to get fired so he can get his big payday and go back to the PNW.  

Not sure he is trying to get fired. But I think he is checked out. I hope they fire him before he gets into the locker room. Win or lose

• Like 1

On 9/23/2022 at 11:43 AM, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Ya know 24, how many times have you practiced this spiel. If you watched 8 years of Gus and thought that he "was on the way up", You don't know Football. PERIOD. Gus was an Infant with a headset. Ask any Coach, anywhere, anytime. Plus who were his advisors 24? Ya know, Nick has advisors, Kirby has advisors, who were Gus's, oh that's right. Gus didn't use them, because he knew that they would figure out he didn't have a clue as to what he was doing.  Look, I like Bryan Harsin, But I have no control over his future there in Auburn. But I do know that 15 games in, that's not a fair shake. You can wrap that turd in any kind a Christmas wrap you want, it's still a turd. So, try to take Ole Miss's twice fired Coach or a Womanizing cheat with a tracfone. If that makes "the faction" happy, makes you feel better about control, then go for it. 

I think, I see what you’re saying. Sure glad we fired Gus and hired Harsin, definite improvement. I mean this was obviously the leadership decision that Greene needed to make.

On 9/23/2022 at 11:56 AM, tightendoverthemiddle said:

Did you take some kind of Poll? Most professional, responsible organizations would at least give them 3/4 recruiting classes, seasons. The Board fired Greene, call it what you will, he was fired. I surely hope his removal was above board? I mean it wasn't exactly like (to the outside world) that anything was wrong with the Athletic Dept? 

Yes, the outside world fully excepts Greene not showing up for work, and moving the general over there to take over the athletic department because things were in such disarray.

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

I think, I see what you’re saying. Sure glad we fired Gus and hired Harsin, definite improvement. I mean this was obviously the leadership decision that Greene needed to make.

Really bad look 24 everyone knows how you feel but to just keep pouring it on. I'm asking you to please give it a break

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Really bad look 24 everyone knows how you feel but to just keep pouring it on. I'm asking you to please give it a break

Thanks for asking nicely.

What's the one thing Harsin, Gus, and Drink have in common? All from the Arkansas State tree. Can we please stay away from this tree at all costs...

We may hire Hartwell. Blake Anderson is from the Arky State tree. Hugh Freeze is too. Frick

Well I said if we lose to Mizzou Harsin gets canned and if we won he got until the bye week. After seeing that? I am not so confident he makes it through the weekend.

2 minutes ago, StuckMic91 said:

Well I said if we lose to Mizzou Harsin gets canned and if we won he got until the bye week. After seeing that? I am not so confident he makes it through the weekend.

Either Harsin and coaches cannot scheme or we have the worst athletes in the country. Or maybe both…which is sad if you think about how we got to this.

10 minutes ago, StuckMic91 said:

Bruce Feldman said if AU loses today, good chance Harsin is gone. The question is, why is his future determined by today.  If they gonna fire him. Do it regardless of today's outcome. Only reason they wouldn't is public perception to fire a 3-1 coach. But, Ray Charles can see we won't win another SEC game

Edited by NWALA Tiger
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

Want Deion Sanders? No problemo. Write that big, fat payoff check and I personally guarantee you Bryan will hit the door faster than you can say "Boise State" :) for those who are paying attention ;) ahem...

Will you go with him?  Might be the thing that gets that check written.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

Want Deion Sanders? No problemo. Write that big, fat payoff check and I personally guarantee you Bryan will hit the door faster than you can say "Boise State" :) for those who are paying attention ;) ahem...

Your cousin is a fraud.

Sincerely,

The Auburn Family

Edited by woodford
  • Like 1

Snapshots of the current football program rebuild (he's a car guy - riiiiiiiiiight).

cardboad_car.jpg

bench_seats.jpg

Edited by AUx

I don't understand. If the admin was ready to fire him if he lost to Mizzou, then what about that game changed their minds? And if they were that close to firing him, what difference does it truly make to wait for the right loss? Are we THAT concerned with some perceived perception in the media? I don't have alot of confidence in the current decision makers at Auburn...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HarsinVOL said:

Auburn should take this post right here and fire him for dereliction of duty.   Shows that, so called family members, know that he is going to get fired and is sabotaging the season and program.   BTW, I’m only halfway joking, if a coach with this much experience can’t see that he doesn’t have the horses to run this type of offense and continues to try it, in my opinion, is bad at his job.    I can tell from my couch that AU can’t lineup and outmanned someone.   Now get your head out of your A$$, and come up with a new strategy 

Harsin knows regardless he is toast. You can see it in his demeanor. Nothing short of an SEC championship was going to save him. Harsin and Greene both were hired without unilateral support, because when some AU boosters don’t get their way, they do everything possible to cause chaos. I personally think he was damned the day he set foot on campus. Because he was hired by someone not favored and furthermore Harsin was not the traditional Auburn hire. I just can’t understand why they just did not fire him in February. So let’s handicap the program in every way possible (limit NIL support, etc.) no vote of confidence from anyone in the AD Dept, not allow anytime for a rebuild, etc. Harsin knows the team and talent he has now can not compete for an SEC championship, which is the only thing that will save his job. Why bust your ass when the leadership does not want you? Time is not his ally. When you know nothing short of 11-1 or 10-2 will save your job, and hell that might not be enough. Dude knows he is a dead coach walking. His career was over at Auburn before it even started.

• Thanks 1