Psu post game

gr82b4au

Just out of curiosity: how many still believe Bo left because he didn’t like what some of the fans were saying about him?

Then, Mason left because he was told he was going to be fired? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by AU-24
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 2

Tough day , tough game. Auburn University has to make a commitment to the football program to get better. Give  them the resources to recruit and hire and pay the right staff to help this team compete. 

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Just out of curiosity: how many still believe Bo left because he didn’t like what some of the fans were saying about him?

Then, Mason left because he was told he was going to be fired? 🤷‍♂️

This should be good 😂

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Can someone tell me a single thing Harsin has done well outside of saying things at a PC that hyped up the fans with false bravado???

• Like 3

Never thought I'd say this, but there's only one man that can get our roster close to what we need to compete with the big dogs..... Deion Sanders. Pinch your nose and do it

• Love 1
  • Facepalm 1

There were no silver linings to point out in this ugly embarrassment.  The Oline was the worst I have witnessed at Auburn in the last 30 years.  There was not a single player on the offensive line that had a good or even OK game. No push on the running plays and more often than not on pass plays there was at least one guy getting to our QB without even being bumped/chipped.  The QB position is not good, but then again Tom Brady or Joe Burrow would have had a terrible game with the pathetic line play.  I mean seriously, there wasnt a single pass play in the 2nd half where the QB had more than a second in the pocket.  Tank looked bad and we know he is good so what does that tell you about QB? Ashford could be a serviceable QB if he had any time, like ANY time whatsoever without having to evade tacklers in the pocket or the flat for that matter.  RBs had no holes to hit, and the WRs couldnt even get into their routes before our QB had to let it fly.  The defense was not good either in ANY respect.  Tons of missed tackles and playing out of position, huge cushions on the WRs and bad coverage, and our DEs, LBs, and DL got zero sacks and no pass rush.  AU's Oline and Dline were absolutely schooled and manhandled by PSU.  All-around one of the worst performances I have ever seen by AU at home.   It was truly embarrassing to watch...

• Like 9

That was pitiful.  About as bad as I have ever seen an Auburn team play and I been watching a long, long time.  Unprepared in every phase of the game including the defense that I though might give us a chance.  Shades of 2012.

Edited by weagl1
  • Like 4

After running off half of our talent and failing wildly in recruiting, the excuse was that Harsin only wanted “tough nosed, blue collar kids”. I don’t even see that. He has failed in every measurable aspect, and set this program back who knows how far.

• Like 6
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

I bet they can’t even barbecue 

They probably cook burgers and call it barbecue 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

Can someone tell me a single thing Harsin has done well outside of saying things at a PC that hyped up the fans with false bravado???

He dressed up like Rambo that day the team went to play paintball

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, W.E.D said:

This is a legitimate question 

• Like 1

I gave my thoughts on the players above but forgot to add my thoughts on the coaching and play calling.  What can one say about those two things..... The team was not prepared to play today, it was a sloppy joke on both sides of the ball.  Play calling was pretty damn bad.  

I was so ready for Gus to be gone and still am glad that he is; he should have never been hired as HC. I wanted Harsin to do well but this team is 1998-bad. 2012 was bad  but had talent at all positions. This team is bad and really lacking in talent; a marginal roster has been made significantly worse over the past year and a half. I see no path forward for this staff-cutting bait sooner rather than later is the best option IMO

• Like 4

I wonder did they sing “Lean on you” again after the game..ya know since they said win or loss that’s what they do. How about kumbaya? 

3 minutes ago, BHDAU1 said:

There were no silver linings to point out in this ugly embarrassment.  The Oline was the worst I have witnessed at Auburn in the last 30 years.  There was not a single player on the offensive line that had a good or even OK game. No push on the running plays and more often than not on pass plays there was at least one guy getting to our QB without even being bumped/chipped.  The QB position is not good, but then again Tom Brady or Joe Burrow would have had a terrible game with the pathetic line play.  I mean seriously, there wasnt a single pass play in the 2nd half where the QB had more than a second in the pocket.  Tank looked bad and we know he is good so what does that tell you about QB? Ashford could be a serviceable QB if he had any time, like ANY time whatsoever without having to evade tacklers in the pocket or the flat for that matter.  RBs had no holes to hit, and the WRs couldnt even get into their routes before our QB had to let it fly.  The defense was not good either in ANY respect.  Tons of missed tackles and playing out of position, huge cushions on the WRs and bad coverage, and our DEs, LBs, and DL got zero sacks and no pass rush.  AU's Oline and Dline were absolutely schooled and manhandled by PSU.  All-around one of the worst performances I have ever seen by AU at home.   It was truly embarrassing to watch...

I've been saying this about the OLine for 3 years, they are horrible and the root cause of most of our issues the past few years. You are right, no QB that has ever existed could have done well for us today. And you can say the same about coaches, no coach on the planet could have a game plan that works when every lineman is physically getting blown up every play. There is no amount of training or preparation by the coaches that can overcome the lack of talent on the OLine. It's like saying if I were an OLineman (I'm in my 60s and weight 150lbs!) you could train me up to win in the SEC! It's just not going to happen.

We aren't going to get any new linemen this year, so it's a lost cause. Probably cost Harsin his job. HIs worst nightmare was when all the linemen decided to come back this year. I'm sure a lot of portal/transfer guys looked at the roster and saw a bunch of older linemen returning and figured they had no playing opportunity. Reality was, if any OL with a pulse transferred here they would be starting. 

• Like 4

41-12 😂😂😂 Harsin please just step down nobody wants you here. How do you barely lose to a team at their house but then turn around and get your ass kicked by them at your house. SMH. Eff you Harsin go away. 

Edited by autiger88
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Dislike 1